NuclearFun's Ships

Reaction score
    Hi!

I am currently revisiting my older builds in a recent rush of nostalgia (maybe because i watched a few episodes of Battlestar Galactica ;-)

The Kronos has returned from the refit docks, old but still mighty and powerful

Trials with the new weapon systems have shown that they still lack the reliability of the good old cannons but there are definite plans to refit those as well... nonetheless watching the massive bullet storm unleashed by the turrets is extremely satisfying :cool:

Reaction score
    Just to show that i am still here:
    For some time now i had an idea for a carrier ship but as i had not as much time as i wished, i started with a new fighter:
    Heavy fighter "Fat Eagle"

I will probably wait for the new weapon update before i start the carrier.
    Great ship, but the name I think might be more suited to be called as "The Sea Hawk" since most sea hawks kind of have that sort of body shape, just a suggestion mind you. :>

Reaction score
    Great ship, but the name I think might be more suited to be called as "The Sea Hawk" since most sea hawks kind of have that sort of body shape, just a suggestion mind you. :>
    "Fat Eagle" was more of a working title ;), "Sea Hawk" sounds great... maybe "Star Hawk" for lack of sea? I had a smaller version that i named Hawk so that would fit perfectly. Thanks!

Reaction score
    So I bought the Prometheus on a server and then bad stuff happened with glitches. It's gone now ): R.I.P. So many memories. The Prometheus is amazing. I flew into an enemy faction base and it mutilated everything undocked then survived relentless turret fire. So now I'm gonna buy the Kronos. :D I love your ships!

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Hi!

I am currently revisiting my older builds in a recent rush of nostalgia (maybe because i watched a few episodes of Battlestar Galactica ;-)

The Kronos has returned from the refit docks, old but still mighty and powerful

Trials with the new weapon systems have shown that they still lack the reliability of the good old cannons but there are definite plans to refit those as well... nonetheless watching the massive bullet storm unleashed by the turrets is extremely satisfying :cool:
    Speaking of kronos: A dude showed up in one, his turrets started shooting an isanth. Turrets being SUPER inaccurate some of the bullets actually hit me. Auto-war declaration. Much lag. Server crash... I'm also pretty sure that the isanth survived.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Speaking of kronos: A dude showed up in one, his turrets started shooting an isanth. Turrets being SUPER inaccurate some of the bullets actually hit me. Auto-war declaration. Much lag. Server crash... I'm also pretty sure that the isanth survived.
    Well most of it is the AIs horrible accuracy, nothing to do with his ship.
    Nass is back btw

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Nass is back btw
    Well, if it didn't fire such a wall of bullets at the enemy...

Awesome ship btw, I was... up close :P

Reaction score
    I am shocked to hear that my ships can be used for evil and destruction. They are all built to bring peace and prosperity to the galaxy!
    <..evil laughter..>

But it is true, the cannon AIs seem to have a drinking problem, (they also write depressing poetry...)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm sure it was also cackling madly at successfully getting your ships to fight.

Reaction score
    I am shocked to hear that my ships can be used for evil and destruction. They are all built to bring peace and prosperity to the galaxy!
    <..evil laughter..>

But it is true, the cannon AIs seem to have a drinking problem, (they also write depressing poetry...)
    Muahaha all I use them for is evil and destruction! By the way I bought the Kronos.. Amazing trees! Yep. That's all I can say about it for now. I haven't used it in a combat situation yet. The dude I was gonna annihilate left before I could haul the big thing over there.

Edit: Do you have a map for this thing? I get lost..

Reaction score
    keptick i wonder what would have happened if your titan was fininshed vs this guy :) the main turret would probably have turned and slamed into him and basball bated him into deep space
    "Annnnd we have a hoommmme runnn" *anouncer voice*

Reaction score
    While on the topic of turret accuracy not being very useful in bringing peace and prosperity to the galaxy:

Last weekend i started working on a new heavy destroyer, i wanted some kind of speed build (and use red cristalls) and indeed it is coming along pretty fast.
    It is the bigger brother of the phalanx, very focused on guided missiles.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Woah love this new heavy destroyer. It looks sexy. I might buy a couple.

By the way... Tested the Kronos in battle. Almost annihilated the dude until he used ion. But his puny vessel did nothing to the mighty shields of the Kronos! Muahahaha! Long live NuclearFun! So he can give me more toys. :)

Edit: He switched off the ion and died. And then a server restart turned off his friend's ion. His ship is gone now, too. Never underestimate the power of the Kronos!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Trist0n
    Reaction score
    Yep. The kronos eats everything. Death of the guy confirmed. Source: I was there :p
    Woah love this new heavy destroyer. It looks sexy. I might buy a couple.

By the way... Tested the Kronos in battle. Almost annihilated the dude until he used ion. But his puny vessel did nothing to the mighty shields of the Kronos! Muahahaha! Long live NuclearFun! So he can give me more toys. :)

Edit: He switched off the ion and died. And then a server restart turned off his friend's ion. His ship is gone now, too. Never underestimate the power of the Kronos!

Reaction score
    Nass is back btw
    Could you spawn another one in :P. Also could you give me a chunk of its weapons, shield recharger's, power regen/tanks, shield dispersers and hull :). (I'm broke and it sucks)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Could you spawn another one in :p. Also could you give me a chunk of its weapons, shield recharger's, power regen/tanks, shield dispersers and hull :). (I'm broke and it sucks)
    2 things:
    1- i didn't spawn it in.
    2- no

Reactions: Gr4v1ty09