NuclearFun's Ships

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    The Prometheus is not as big as it seems, 500m length but it has just 265k mass with turrets and docked ships.
    The most time was figuring out the new weapon systems and building new turrets, i also spent quite some time designing a nice blinking logik but i had to scale it down a lot (it was not working as i had initially planed) .

Pics from the hangars:
    12 light fighter:

2 heavy fighter and the escape pod docks (8):

1 light corvette:

2 shuttles:

2 engineering vessels and 2 courier vessels:
    "just" 265k mass.
    That's a medium-heavy titan according to my classification. :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Very nice looking ship. It is amasing how fast you can build this ship with so much details. :) It is fantastic. Nice work man! I really love your ships. :)

Reaction score
    :D the Prometheus looks amazing. How long do you think till its ready to release?
    the day after the next patch probably :)
    It is ready, but i just want to avoid uploading a ship just before a patch and possible balance changes.

Very nice looking ship. It is amasing how fast you can build this ship with so much details. :) It is fantastic. Nice work man! I really love your ships. :)
    Thanks, but i have to admit that always when i look at your shipyard (and others) i tell myself i have to turn up a notch... and maybe start using a third hullcolor :D.

Reaction score
    it is more like http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

shields getting changed again... in the dev build there are now 2 different blocks with the current shield blocks only adding regen and a new one that adds shield strength.... i hope so much that at least those two get switched

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    sry, edith was too slow

funny enough, i was flying around in your tesseract and was wondering why there are holes appearing in my super shielded ships.... :eek:
    Oh noes, they should be switched... And, yeah, funny enough, the Tesseract is designed to smash shields. :p

Reaction score
    it is more like http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

shields getting changed again... in the dev build there are now 2 different blocks with the current shield blocks only adding regen and a new one that adds shield strength.... i hope so much that at least those two get switched
    Sounds awesome in my opinion :D! BUT... that means we will have to remake all of our ships... DANG IT :mad:!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Technical problems:
    The turrets AIs went on a strike after the sniper turrets AIs were punished for their abysmal aim. Therefore the release of new ships will be further delayed.

Meanwhile: Weapon testing continues, very happy how guided missiles are working now (in the battlecruiser they double as broadside unguided and forward guided missiles)
    I SPOT A CORAX IN THE CORNER! I WANT ONE. YOU'VE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME.

When you finish that thing, could you post the bare hull as well as the completed vessel? I'd like to mod mine myself a little.

Reaction score
    I SPOT A CORAX IN THE CORNER! I WANT ONE. YOU'VE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME.

When you finish that thing, could you post the bare hull as well as the completed vessel? I'd like to mod mine myself a little.

It will be still some time for it to be finished (i redid a quarter of the hull), its a imported sment file that got from Thadius Faran.

On a other note:
    As it seems that the next patch is not coming soon i played a little bit more with the logic system.
    Landing lights:

Starting lights:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: Rumcajz

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Just my personal opinion, but I think the landing/starting lights would look better on the walls and not build into the runway.

Anyway its a nice idea ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It will be still some time for it to be finished (i redid a quarter of the hull), its a imported sment file that got from Thadius Faran.

On a other note:
    As it seems that the next patch is not coming soon i played a little bit more with the logic system.
    Landing lights:

Starting lights:
    OK, that looks awesome. Anyone ever told you you have to much free time on your hands?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    Hi, I finally uploaded a version of the Prometheus!

After i found that the previously docked turrets tend to be a extreme hazard to other docked entities i did a battle ready edition with gun turrets instead of beam and some missile turrets, also the sniper turrets and the 4 remaining long range missile turrets got a small change (the beam slave fires now upward -hopefully- away from the ship)

After the last few patches it is now very slow but also very well shielded.. i will update it when things get fixed/balance gets changed again

Prometheus Battlecruiser B1R1