NuclearFun's Ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Great ships once again!
    Quick question: Are you planning on reviving your old carrier build with this new update?
    I'm referring to this thing:

Reaction score
    Great ships once again!
    Quick question: Are you planning on reviving your old carrier build with this new update?
    I'm referring to this thing:
    i am planning to do a carrier some time in the future, it will be definitely a new start though.

Reaction score
    Hi again!

A few weeks ago i started to do an update to the Manticore but then instead decided to start a very similar (but different) ship completely from scratch.
    (Also because i have not yet found a satisfying design for a carrier (that i want to build some times soon) and an overdose of SciFi (The Expanse))

Basilisk - a heavy destroyer (what else?).

So... that is coming soon (still in error search mode and i want to do a longer video on it).

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    There is no one in hell you even watched the entire video before praising him.

Where's the bribe sack?
    Watching it now. I love the look of his ships, which is what I was complimenting. Not that it's any of your business.

EDIT: Also, who needs the video? There's this thing on the page that links to a download page.

Reaction score
    Like everyone else i started working on a fleet:

My usual designs with added red, some sort of private security corperation. Needs atleast 2 weeks more though.

Reaction score
    Like everyone else i started working on a fleet:

My usual designs with added red, some sort of private security corperation. Needs atleast 2 weeks more though.

I'm excited to see what you are able to put out seeing as I'm a fan of your work. I look forward to the updates :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh, I like what you did for the hexagons on the largest ship. That's a really interesting idea.

Reaction score
    Small update:

its a bit larger and heavier than i initially had planned but still under the 140m limit. Did some "civilian" versions of my missile turret designs for armament.

You really nailed the balance of color usage. I like that it looks longer than 140m. Nice work.