NuclearFun's Ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    "Diplomatic"
    Does that include the ships in the ceiling to literally perform gunboat diplomacy if the other side proves... less then aimable

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    If that's most of the hull, I don't know what you're talking about.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Make sure it feels Caldari ;)

Could earn a spot on my upcoming server if it does :p

Reaction score
    Make sure it feels Caldari ;)
    If "feels Caldari" means heavily armed and a dark appearance.... ;)

With "small" i meant something considerably less than 500k blockcount (i am targeting 200k)
    (With "destroyer" i meant it is going to be fun :D)

As there was a thread asking about "how you build your ships" i thought it may be a fine idea to share a few more pics early in the build process.
    Beforehand i built the main turret (as my "destroyers" are centered around fielding heavy turrets) and i want to use those turrets on at least one more build.
    Started as always with energy systems (after the coreroom was finished), after adding a few basic systems (putting down a few shield blocks) i built the main gun array to see how much space it would need to work.
    The next step was laying out the basic hull shape with shield blocks and adding hull to see if the idea i had is actually feasible.

In the above picture i added in the 2 types of turrets i am going to use here and just finished the big turret docks (copy paste with symmetry is just awesome).

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Pew, pew, pew. All the pew-pews. So much pew-pew the ship would probably fly backwards when you fire them all at once if gun recoil is a thing.

Amazing ship.

Reaction score
    It is pretty much done, though i want to add a little bit more detailing on the hull.
    Those big turrets are self powering btw, that is one of the reason why they are so over-sized (the main reason though is that i just love over-sized turrets).

Reaction score
    Still Alive!

Hi, just a little update on what i am building right now.
    Started on an utility cruiser:

right now it is in just a very crude state

the idea is that it somewhat works as an turret/ship transport, very modular and extensively using chain docking.

Reactions: Rumcajz

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I never did check in with you again after the new site went live.

And unsurprisingly, you've made not one, not two, but a whole fleet of beautiful and functional warships that are truly awe inspiring.

Seriously, Nuclear_Fun, you are my favourite ship builder out there. That's farther up the list than the likes of Crusade, keptick, Zeno, Orphaniel and refirendum.

I have no clue how you manage to build so well, but never, ever, ever stop. Please.