NuclearFun's Ships

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    For some reason i underestimated the Hyperion..
    And i was obviously wrong.
    Faster than i expected, and can do way more damage than i thought it would ever do with those rapid fire missiles and shield killers that i didnt think it would have.

If i could somehow manage to get another player to get a player vs player battle and not be a player vs ai battle that results on the AI loosing because the AI sucks(I man the hyperion, my ship loses, i man my ship, the hyperion losses) it would be really cool and be a very good battle

But even with an AI using the hyperion it still took a while for me to get the core destroyed because of all that armor, system thickness, and turrets getting hit by my missiles (which is very good)

Many good computers were lost on the battle.

Reaction score
    ill fight you but i have to use the daygar its the only thing i have experience flying that could possibly beat it, and im not very good at pvp

Reactions: jzimmerman4
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    ill fight you but i have to use the daygar its the only thing i have experience flying that could possibly beat it, and im not very good at pvp
    The hyperion has 125mil shields and the daygr does 7.5mil dmg with its best capital killing gun, and the hyperions turrets decimated my 200k mass small titan

Reaction score
    ok nvm then[DOUBLEPOST=1412128936,1412128904][/DOUBLEPOST]XD

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I am just happy now, even though my ship is horribly smaller, my day was still made, thanks Farel17!

But if we had 17 Daygrs or so :p

Reactions: Farel17
    Reaction score
    Hi! The AI is in a really sad state but if you ever test it in a 1vs1 fight remember to record it, i really like to see that.
    I do not have any PVP experience in Starmade, so if anyone has some useful information what to mind in a pvp ship i will implement that in the future ;)

PS: Has anyone had any problem with the gravity tubes? I tested them intensively but they were sometimes not acting as they were supposed to.

Reaction score
    I am just happy now, even though my ship is horribly smaller, my day was still made, thanks Farel17!

But if we had 17 Daygrs or so :p
    welcome jzim im loving your fighters and jump ring 2 along with your new ship
    yea that would be fun, 17 daygars *thinks* if we had 10 daygrs that would be 750 million shield damage eneough to kill the ships shields and then theres the missiles and the turrets so yea i think 3 daygrs would be enough to kill that ship as long as they didn't die to the enemys turrets

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    welcome jzim im loving your fighters and jump ring 2 along with your new ship
    yea that would be fun, 17 daygars *thinks* if we had 10 daygrs that would be 750 million shield damage eneough to kill the ships shields and then theres the missiles and the turrets so yea i think 3 daygrs would be enough to kill that ship as long as they didn't die to the enemys turrets
    10 daygrs=75mil dmg

Reaction score
    oh yea my math is not good right now i got chemical formulas floating around in my head right now, so we would need 20 daygrs to take out its shields if each only fired the beam once not taking into account shield regen

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'm just worried about the size of the hangar.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    That might actually be able to fit my Edge Frigate in there :p

Reaction score

PS: This is also supposed to be a hangar for diplomatic missions, very welcoming to set the mood for peace-talks etc. ;)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz