Nova Fleet Dynamics- Join today! [RECRUITING]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    IGN- swordsnclaws

Desired Role- Captain

Why you chose us-I was with this faction 6-12 months ago I believe, when it was the DFN.

Other factions- None.

Timezone- US/Canada Eastern Time
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?
    Dunno. I barely have time to play nowadays, and haven't touched Starmade in a very, very long time.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    swordsnclaws

Accepted, welcome to the NFD!

I'll get Creeper to add you to the faction PM and I will whitelist you on the server as soon as possible.

Reaction score
    I'm Looking to Join the faction.

IGN: OnlyShadowKnows

Desired Role- Pilot/Fighter Pilot (will do anything, mining etc.)

Why you chose us- Seen Presence on server, cool builds, nice people, etc.

Other factions- none

Timezone- Pacific

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? - Not Much experience ship building, looking to learn how to make powerful ships, while still have them looking stylish

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Accepted, welcome to the NFD!

I'll whitelist you on the server and have Creeper__God add you to the faction group PM as soon as possible.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Congratulations OnlyShadowKnows!
    Welcome to NFD, may you work hard and work with us to build a better tomorrow!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN- rradt2001

Desired Role- Systems Designer

Why you chose us- Because you are the first server that let me in!

Other factions- None

Timezone- UTC-6:00 Central Time

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Usualy camflauged but still as elegant as possible.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome to the NFD! You're already on the server, but I'll have Creeper add you to the faction group PM.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why NFD get all the new recruits? Dovans are getting lonely. Why no one join Dovan? Dovan is love. Dovan is life.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Dovan must take action and do stuff. You guys are home bodies, you got to randomly fight someone.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    As much as I love the thrill of the battle, Miraak has always been very cautious about making enemies. I can't go against him. Besides, I trust that he has good decision making and will act when the time comes. But you may be right about that. We just don't want to look like jerks by randomly declaring war on someone and than look like idiots by getting our butts kicked because we weren't prepared. If someone were to attack us, that would be a different story as then we would have to act. But I don't think any major factions are going to be attacking us anytime soon. The only factions that have attacked us are unorganized homeless pirate factions.

Reactions: FlyingDebris

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Leanson, we aren't getting recruits because we are randomly attacking people. We're getting them because we are setting up a successful recruitment campaign and we are expanding the faction to acommodate these new players.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Leanson, we aren't getting recruits because we are randomly attacking people. We're getting them because we are setting up a successful recruitment campaign and we are expanding the faction to acommodate these new players.
    Uh, leanson?

What have i missed lol

Reaction score
    Lol your recruitment campaign is based off of ours. Don't say you set it up. I'm pretty sure Markov has something to do with you guys getting "wages" now lol. Already had our own factions server etc. Glad to know my idea's are innovating the way the game is played.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lol your recruitment campaign is based off of ours. Don't say you set it up. I'm pretty sure Markov has something to do with you guys getting "wages" now lol. Already had our own factions server etc. Glad to know my idea's are innovating the way the game is played.
    Not sure how to interpret this. Could take it one way but I have a feeling that would come across as being defensive so I won't do that.

Yes wages were Markon 's Idea. If that was from your faction cool, glad to see factions building off of each other. Something that I think we should spend more time on instead of spending time shit talking about each other :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    note Novgorod had wages a year ago before i even bothered with checking starmadeforums so i could argue we both had the same idea about wages but yeah, you did remind me of it and i was impressed with the idea......even if i didnt get paid once throughout the time i was part of aa

Reaction score
    IGN-Cro_V2

Desired Role-Captian

Why you chose us-I was intriged when i join the server and your freedom allow for a for a fun time

Other factions-none

Timezone-us-central
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?i tend to be artistic and use heavy sheilding

would hope to join :D

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome aboard, Cro!

I'll ahve Creeper add you to the faction PM, and I will whitelist you on the server ASAP.

Reaction score
    IGN- captainenderguy

Desired role-builder/pilot

Why you chose us- I have a friend in the faction and I've seen a friendly presence on a server

Other factions-none

Timezone-pacific

what is your style of building?- I tend to build ships that can pack a punch but are very good in defense while staying at a small size, details remain minimal but present.

Hope to join!;)

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Application looks good, welcome to the NFD!

I'll whitelist you on the build server as soon as I can, and I will ask Creeper__God to add you to the group PM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.