Nova Fleet Dynamics- Join today! [RECRUITING]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Incap, I actually remember one of your guys mentioning you had some of our ships during that incident with Unnamed, can't remember who though.
    Most likely never used and gotten rid off. I'm strict on these matters.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yup, although i did bp them for the lulz(TE ships) and try to get a "friend" to repair them (core shots with missiles don't help to make ships work) i really never used them, not sure about the other 2 guys.

Since most of the ships that "we" used were small, focused on shielding, or simply outdated(after trying to use a phalanx by NuclearFun i just brought in the big brick ugly thing with some lasers but that made the others lag so i couldn't use it) it took a while to get through your ships shielding, get inside, get in the core, etc.

So you could say that TE won this battle, because the big brick, the lag, and the other ships combined, + the time it took costed more than the ships you lost(And i agree)

FlyingDebris was there a typo there or did you mean that TE had DFN ships on their base?
    If there was a typo, see the 1st part

If there wasn't one, there weren't any DFN ships at all on the TE base.

Or i'm just reading your post on a wrong way

Reaction score
    Hello can i join my in game name is Dob145 i would like to be a captain/pilot my time zone is GMT and i dont have ign.[DOUBLEPOST=1417373820,1417373561][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello can i join the faction my in game name is Dob145 i would like to be a captain/pilot my time zone is GMT i dont have ign.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Hello can i join my in game name is Dob145 i would like to be a captain/pilot my time zone is GMT and i dont have ign.[DOUBLEPOST=1417373820,1417373561][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello can i join the faction my in game name is Dob145 i would like to be a captain/pilot my time zone is GMT i dont have ign.
    IGN = in game name

Reactions: Unnamed25

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you could please write your application in the format provided in the OP, that would be great.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lol wouldn't matter, but it would be fun to have him back.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well ladies and gentlemen, it's been fun but I must be going now. I've decided that my time in this community is over, after a realization that my life has begun to revolve around Starmade. I've had great fun calling you friends, enemies, allies, and members but all things must come to an end and my time in the game is ending. Worry not as I will return eventually, perhaps some time during Beta or later. For those of you who think that my leaving is caused by you, it was not. In fact, my leaving was set in motion by a single comment by my brother as he walked through my room a few weeks ago.

"You should play another game some time."

It's been fun, it's been sad, it's been happy, and it's been frustrating. I have enjoyed my time here and I hope you all will continue to have fun without me. I've issued a series of final orders to the command staff and arranged to have Creeper__God take full command of the faction and appoint a secondary as they move forward into the great beyond. This faction will not die, but it will thrive. I know it will.

See you around space cowboy.

Reaction score
    Fuck-horrible to see you go, I've been lurking on and off ever since starmade was a damn thing, and you were always something to watch.

See you m9y, I'm gonna do something to honor you, I swear to god.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    We look forward to your return. Hopefully you can just jump right back in and enjoy some time building.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welp, I'm already having a bad day and now this is happening. Miraak isn't going to be to happy that I said that I was looking for action. I wasn't implying what Leanson thought I was. Ill have to clear that up later. Anyways! Flying promise me that you will be back one day just like frosty cuz Ill miss you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.