Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    We may not have seen eye to eye, but anyone leaving the community deserves to be respected when they leave. Fare well in whatever you will do without us. I don't know if we will ever meet again, whether the day is sunny or not.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Adieu m8, it's been fun with you around. From the time when I was still in DFN last year to this day, you've been an active member of the community, creating action and interaction and thereby promoting an atmosphere of fun.

Reactions: Creeper__God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well ladies and gentlemen, it's been fun but I must be going now. I've decided that my time in this community is over, after a realization that my life has begun to revolve around Starmade. I've had great fun calling you friends, enemies, allies, and members but all things must come to an end and my time in the game is ending. Worry not as I will return eventually, perhaps some time during Beta or later. For those of you who think that my leaving is caused by you, it was not. In fact, my leaving was set in motion by a single comment by my brother as he walked through my room a few weeks ago.

"You should play another game some time."

It's been fun, it's been sad, it's been happy, and it's been frustrating. I have enjoyed my time here and I hope you all will continue to have fun without me. I've issued a series of final orders to the command staff and arranged to have Creeper__God take full command of the faction and appoint a secondary as they move forward into the great beyond. This faction will not die, but it will thrive. I know it will.

See you around space cowboy.
    The Starmade universe will be a darker place without you, Flying, but we all wish you luck in whatever endeavor you embark on next, and hope for your swift return to our community. Farewells are never happy affairs, but knowing that one day you will return makes it a little easier. Hopefully we will see you again very soon :D But until you return, may Luunah guide you through the Nigh and unto the Dawn of the future. We will wait, and remember you :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Well ladies and gentlemen, it's been fun but I must be going now. I've decided that my time in this community is over, after a realization that my life has begun to revolve around Starmade. I've had great fun calling you friends, enemies, allies, and members but all things must come to an end and my time in the game is ending. Worry not as I will return eventually, perhaps some time during Beta or later. For those of you who think that my leaving is caused by you, it was not. In fact, my leaving was set in motion by a single comment by my brother as he walked through my room a few weeks ago.

"You should play another game some time."

It's been fun, it's been sad, it's been happy, and it's been frustrating. I have enjoyed my time here and I hope you all will continue to have fun without me. I've issued a series of final orders to the command staff and arranged to have Creeper__God take full command of the faction and appoint a secondary as they move forward into the great beyond. This faction will not die, but it will thrive. I know it will.

See you around space cowboy.

see you my good friend/ enemy

Reactions: Kaelani Revyruun
    Reaction score
    IGN- hackharvester

Desired Role- Systems designer

Why you chose us- you seem like a great and fun faction

Other factions- none other than "freelance" (non apply) factions.

Timezone- EST
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Purely Practical - not about the looks.... its about the practicality.

Reaction score
    Desired Role- any thing going
    Time zone- GB England
    What is your favourite style when shipbuilding?
    mainly battle ships but I make anything required

-note- do occasionally suffer internet problems

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- hackharvester

Desired Role- Systems designer

Why you chose us- you seem like a great and fun faction

Other factions- none other than "freelance" (non apply) factions.

Timezone- EST
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Purely Practical - not about the looks.... its about the practicality.
    Accepted. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics[DOUBLEPOST=1417717203,1417716918][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Desired Role- any thing going
    Time zone- GB England
    What is your favourite style when shipbuilding?
    mainly battle ships but I make anything required

-note- do occasionally suffer internet problems
    Accepted following a short question interview on EE. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Status
    Not open for further replies.