Status
    Not open for further replies.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    @keptick No, and those turrets were actually never used for two reasons, those being that they looked like crap and that they got the same response from the community as a nuke would in real life. The turrets on Troy base were Medusa class, with ~900k dps each in a semi shotgun pattern. I believe Troy had 8 of these.

Also, I'm actually going to have to redo the Centurions because they are basically doomcubes once all the shields are fitted. On the other hand, I also kinda want a different type of gun on them.

@Unnamed25 If you go far enough away those cubes don't show up.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    @keptick No, and those turrets were actually never used for two reasons, those being that they looked like crap and that they got the same response from the community as a nuke would in real life. The turrets on Troy base were Medusa class, with ~900k dps each in a semi shotgun pattern. I believe Troy had 8 of these.

Also, I'm actually going to have to redo the Centurions because they are basically doomcubes once all the shields are fitted. On the other hand, I also kinda want a different type of gun on them.

@Unnamed25 If you go far enough away those cubes don't show up.
    Just realized i could have made the guns first so i dont get the lag :/
    Ah well to late

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    17 times, to be exact.

Also-

NO. NEVER AGAIN. I WILL NEVER AGAIN STAND THE SIGHT OF EVEN ONE MORE REFIT OF THAT THING.

Jk, I just don't know where I put the BP.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Actually it was quite effective for its size as an all-purpose ultra cheap ship.

The issue I had with it was the fact that people spawned them in like cores and they were just big enough to look like a legitimite target for someone attacking them.

Reaction score
    Actually it was quite effective for its size as an all-purpose ultra cheap ship.

The issue I had with it was the fact that people spawned them in like cores and they were just big enough to look like a legitimite target for someone attacking them.
    The only person who did that was me (Mageypoo). I was that guy who helped Creeper and someone else attack buck when he showed up with a stealth ship. Creeper and the other dude were in titans, I was in an Iridius xD I would rejoin, but I can't. However, I migh tbe able to construct ships in Minecraft via FTB. ;3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The only person who did that was me (Mageypoo). I was that guy who helped Creeper and someone else attack buck when he showed up with a stealth ship. Creeper and the other dude were in titans, I was in an Iridius xD I would rejoin, but I can't. However, I migh tbe able to construct ships in Minecraft via FTB. ;3
    I remember you

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I do too, and there were a lot more incidents of Iridiuses being spawned in by the millions than just one. :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    lol the typhoon was no where near titan size :P
    maybe a light cruiser. It was only 150m long. (on a side note it did suprisingly well it that fight considering it had a forth of the turrets on it and was only half filled)

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I remember the typhoon, it was a very good looking ship.

I also remember shooting down OMatic once while he shooting the builder of the typhoon(can't remember name)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The typhoon was a refit of the Leo heavy frigate, which was one of incap's ships (hence the fact that it looked so good). The refit was done by me and one other guy whose name I can't remember (I do however remember that he worked with Ferdiheld on the HeldTech ships (the Democles, the Briggader (spelling?), and whatever that viking like one was called).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    lol the typhoon was no where near titan size :p
    maybe a light cruiser. It was only 150m long. (on a side note it did suprisingly well it that fight considering it had a forth of the turrets on it and was only half filled)
    The typhoon was a refit of the Leo heavy frigate, which was one of incap's ships (hence the fact that it looked so good). The refit was done by me and one other guy whose name I can't remember (I do however remember that he worked with Ferdiheld on the HeldTech ships (the Democles, the Briggader (spelling?), and whatever that viking like one was called).
    The Leo/Typhoon/Maelstrom was 255 metres long. Also if I remember correctly the other guy doing the refit may have been Nedral, he shot at me in a Maelstrom when I was at the homebase on Nass, before I joined the DFN way back in November last year, and on the night Omatic attacked that little grey outpost that Fireball29 (I think that was his name) and me built near homebase, (About half an hour before Bradley captured Ithaca) I seem to remember him talking about how he had lost a brand new Leo refit called the Typhoon that he had just completed defending the outpost. After that I remember him and you rebuilding it. (I may be wrong about most of that, it was a very long time ago and my memory is usually abysmal).

Reaction score
    Well, glad 'yall remember me. Sadly I can't get StarMade again. PC took a poo. But I'd like to help in any way possible; I'm able to build pretty well in MC, so if you want some ship designs... I'm the man to do 'em.

Reactions: Unnamed25

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I remember something about a WIP Typhoon getting damaged and abandoned, and then the turrets killing Buckrogers. I went to go retrieve it, and then had two ships and no idea what to do with them, so I left my Lytra there to return the Typhoon to the base.

That base though... Here, let's have some old pictures!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    why couldn't the pic have been taken after i spent my entire weekend docking everything :P
    we had 4 allatoonas (we should refit that thing at some point), 3 typhoons, a few of targs ships that I don't remember the names of, and then a bunch of fighters and bombers all docked nice and orginized :P

Reaction score
    I spent most of my time at that other base that was nearby. No turrets, but I remmber there was a ton of ships there. we lined em all up for something.

Omg, Ithaca. Such nostalgia. I remember Buck and cyber sniping us through the walls, then somebody went around and made every single wall 7 blocks thick, even the door :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.