Status
    Not open for further replies.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welp, the Rockhopper turned out to be 200m long and 20k mass. Looks like I have to redesignate it. Ladies and gentlemen, it is now the Rockhopper class light frigate. (FFG-107)

While we're on the subject of classification, I think we need to actually make some sense out of it. I personally have been starting at -100 for each class and built on that, with the Destroyers currently at -195, which will be reset once it hits 200. The list of newer ships pending release is actually relatively long,

Light craft-
    DFN Macon-2 (F-128)
    DFN Columbus-2 (F-129)

DFN Rapier (C-148)

Noncombat-
    DFN Achilles-2 (SAL-6)

DFN Euphrates (CS-100)

Frigates-
    DFN Odysseus (FFG-104)
    DFN Lytra-4 (FFG-105)
    DFN Leo-6 (FFG-106)
    DFN Rockhopper (FFG-107)

Destroyers-
    DFN Munich (DD-195)

Cruisers-
    DFN Cherokee-2 (SCG-122)

Battleships-
    DFN Rome (BB-108, 109)

Misc.-
    DFN Harbinger battery (ASC-104)
    DFN Mass Relay (MSR-100)

Titans-
    DFN Ender-2 (TT-103)
    DFN Yosemite (TT-104)

I listed all of my projects, but I know there are quite a few others that I've had no hand in building.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    UPDATE!

As of this time, we now have an official (albeit currently miniscule) presence on ElwynEternity. We are preparing to expand on this to create a trade network amd a series of public-access warpgates to fast track people around the server. We are setting up multiple factories and a growing resource collection network (Expect pictures of new resource collector soon) which will be dumped into creating useful parts for factions and players everywhere, for a price.

Now, I'd like to make something clear. We are not returning in the interests of war, as noted with our recent peace treaty with the CR and truce-until treaty with the Vaygr. As such, we are now capable of doing more than just sitting in a base with a faction module recipie, building for practicality and protection with 90% of the base mass allocated to turrets, and are now building something beautiful.

Nova Fleet Dynamics-
    Building a Better Tomorrow, Today!

Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We might buy some salvagers from you, never had the time nor intrest to build salvagers.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah, salvagers aren't really meant to look good. The only reason this one does is because it's a Rockhopper with most of the front half lopped off and filled with salvage beams. It's kind of small, so I intend to convert an in-progress trading vessel to one.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ooo warp gates...
    I have some ideas for a warp hub that I might try out at somepoint soon(TM).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    When I get bored of reading or finish the Wheel of Time series, I'll make a bigger one :P (That's what has been occupying me, in case anyone noticed my relative inactivity.)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    For a second there I thought you said Wheel of Fortune :p

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Hey FD, remember those plebs that attacked you? THE SWARM? They have been using starfleets warp gate at 2 2 10 and i have confiscated one of there ships, want it? :)

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I don't really need it, but I would be interested in some data on their capabilities.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hey FD, remember those plebs that attacked you? THE SWARM? They have been using starfleets warp gate at 2 2 10 and i have confiscated one of there ships, want it? :)
    *Confiscate....

As in "Your ship violated law 9 of interstellar travel in regards to wap gate usage and now your ship is impounded till further notice" or as in "GTFO of your ship, u ded to me if you dont, u ded to me anyway"

:p

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    NOTICE-

As of this time, Nova Fleet Dynamics is maintaining a neutral stance to the apparent conflict between the Tartaran Empire and the Calderon Republic.

@kiwionthemoon

@TwoNiner

We wish no part in anything that results from the incident; and as such, we have sent peace requests to both factions. Should either faction wish to contact us as a mediator during any negotiations, we would be happy to oblige. However, if asked to conduct operations against another faction, we will decline and possibly report the request to the leadership of the targeted faction.

Kiwi, Two, this is your fight. Not ours.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Hopefully this dispute can be ended quickly would hate to see the organized battles series end so soon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Battle will continue when the new faction update hits, just don't expect the CR to be flying cruisers only, and should the TE lose again, the price will be their Hades station

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Keep in mind Two, the same is true in reverse. And I know for a fact that the TE has some very powerful ships they have never told anyone about, nor spawned in on a public server. If you really do wish to continue down this destructive path, consider yourself warned of the consequences.

Status
    Not open for further replies.