Not open for further replies.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ah, those walls...

I got the idea from the NLR, and applied it to Ithaca. Hmm, I wonder where @TheNinjaMonke went, he was great. I remember sitting in my room after just having gotten out of the shower to hear that LMC was planning an attack on our base after Bradley had gone rouge, and was sending a rally message out to everyone I could get a hold of. Monke took command, and did a great job with what he had.

Ah, good times...

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Update!

The DFN Munich is combat ready, however more improvements will be made before it is released to the public.

The DFN Rome has had more work done on it, however I do plan on scaling it back, due to the excessive lag it causes.

The DFN Harbinger heavy assault platform is being assembled. Current stats are 128mil damage per shot, and >1.2bil power per shot. Plans are being made for docked reactors based off of a design by @AndyP and @Lancake.

The LZS [WhateverTheyNameIt] is beginning construction, and currently stands at ~13mil shields with plenty of room for more.

The Caldera Erosion was refitted and delivered.

The Euphrates has been put on hold, as the SATURN server is down currently.

Plans are in the works to include some sort of serverside presence, various types of games to be held on the NFD server, and designs are being made for a new freighter/salvager combo.

We are also attempting to branch out to other alpha- and beta- stage games to expand our playerbase, while also introducing our members to those games.

Have a nice day!

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It isn't all of a sudden. we just havn't been talking about projects in their early stages.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Marcus understands.

He KNOWS.

Also, I forgot to mention, I refitted the Leo class, but I'll admit, it was a half-assed job. I was kinda bored and wanted to see it with working systems.

On another note, I'm working on some new fighters and transport craft, but only because it's easier to make it look like I'm actually doing something than it is building a titan.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Doing experiments with the new build helper, I'm going to see what kind of something I can make.

Reaction score
    IGN- on Servers : Roscal / Starmade Account: Captain Roscal

Desired Role- Hull Designer ( Trainee )

Why you chose us- Because I have admired your amazing work, FlyingDebris, for quite some time and I would love to learn some of the basics ( and if I am any good, advanced) techniques of design if you offer such service!

Other factions- none currently! Active member in UNSF though disbanded 6 months ago.

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?

Sleek looking ships allot of layers. Also I like to make some kind of interior.

See you in space!
    Roscal

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    IGN- Potatocake
    Desired Role- PVP/ Tester
    Why you chose us- Hmm, and opportunity to blow things up :D
    Other factions- N/A, new on forum
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Building systems, then outside.

Went lookin around and these ships looks awesome! Want to be able to fly them and blow stuff up!

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome aboard, PotatoCake! It just so happens we're arranging combat drills with the TE this weekend on our private server, so I'm looking forward to *very many* explosions soon! I'll get you added to the group PM and have you whitelisted on the server as soon as possible.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- TheFloorMatt

Desired Role- Hull Designer

Why you chose us- You guys make good looking ships, I'd like to help and hopefully learn a bit

Other factions- None on forums, some small ones on individual servers

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Design the Hull, Do the interior, then fill it up with systems

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- TheFloorMatt

Desired Role- Hull Designer

Why you chose us- You guys make good looking ships, I'd like to help and hopefully learn a bit

Other factions- None on forums, some small ones on individual servers

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Design the Hull, Do the interior, then fill it up with systems
    Welcome to the NFD. I'll add you to the faction PM now.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Considering a new personal motto, something along the lines of "Point, click, and hold until it dies."

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Status
    Not open for further replies.