Nova Fleet Dynamics - Building a better future today! (Nest of Orion faction)

Reaction score
    So i had a few designs pop into my head . . . but I'm not sure how i like the back end of the ships. If anyone wants to take up these designs and improve upon them, i wouldn't mind at all. Just some design work for the fleet to use as it will! :D

These ships are designed to be fairly large, between 150 and 300 meters, maybe? i realize that will put the bridge at around 25 - 35 meters tall, and about as deep. This was my intention, as thats pretty much the only interior space. I was trying to think of what to do with the sides, maybe there could be a hanger or missile rack in there somewhere. I leave the rest of the designing up to whomever wants to tackle it. I just ask that i can help build it if anyone does anything.

Well enough chat, here are the designs (side profile only :/ )

I apologize for the darkness of the image, my room is in the basement -_- not a lot of light down here.

Reactions: Will2brown
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- iHasTnt

Desired Role- Captain

Why you chose us- Mostly because i was bored of lone wolfing and because of your war with Odium.

Other factions- TRA , TE

Timezone- UTC +2

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?
    - Not really good at building :p
    Accepted. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics. I'll add you to the faction chat now.

So i had a few designs pop into my head . . . but I'm not sure how i like the back end of the ships. If anyone wants to take up these designs and improve upon them, i wouldn't mind at all. Just some design work for the fleet to use as it will! :D

These ships are designed to be fairly large, between 150 and 300 meters, maybe? i realize that will put the bridge at around 25 - 35 meters tall, and about as deep. This was my intention, as thats pretty much the only interior space. I was trying to think of what to do with the sides, maybe there could be a hanger or missile rack in there somewhere. I leave the rest of the designing up to whomever wants to tackle it. I just ask that i can help build it if anyone does anything.

Well enough chat, here are the designs (side profile only :/ )

I apologize for the darkness of the image, my room is in the basement -_- not a lot of light down here.
    Neat designs :)
    I'll try out some framing for them once I finish my current project.

Reaction score
    Hey guys i;d like to join. I probably play a bout 4 hours a day. I have just started looking into factions and servers. I look forward to hearing from you.
    IGN- Exarchian

Desired Role- Captain, I like resource collecting and building stuff

Why you chose us- I like the attitude of this faction

Other factions- None, never joined one before

Timezone- Eastern US

Don't know yet, I will probably have a utilitarian style to start with

I am new to this game and have been a minecraft player for a long time, generally building huge castles, so this will be a see-as-I-go sort of thing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hey guys i;d like to join. I probably play a bout 4 hours a day. I have just started looking into factions and servers. I look forward to hearing from you.
    IGN- Exarchian

Desired Role- Captain, I like resource collecting and building stuff

Why you chose us- I like the attitude of this faction

Other factions- None, never joined one before

Timezone- Eastern US

Don't know yet, I will probably have a utilitarian style to start with

I am new to this game and have been a minecraft player for a long time, generally building huge castles, so this will be a see-as-I-go sort of thing.
    Oh dear I see nobody has replied and it's been 3 days! That isn't like us at all. Great of you to apply join us. Application accepted. Will get you added to faction chat and invited on EE (sm.elwyneternity.com:4242) as well as whitelisted on our build server (206.217.143.115:57921). Also if you have skype would be useful as we have a skype group. (If you do, you can tell us in faction chat).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN-puppy333

Desired Role-mercenary/medium sized ship builder

Why I chose you-heard lots about you and my brother has been accepted

Other factions- I have been in a few factions on EE and GenXnova but none too well known.

Timezone- CDT

Favorite style when shipbuilding-
    mostly modern simplistic sleek designs and some organic designs.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN-puppy333

Desired Role-mercenary/medium sized ship builder

Why I chose you-heard lots about you and my brother has been accepted

Other factions- I have been in a few factions on EE and GenXnova but none too well known.

Timezone- CDT

Favorite style when shipbuilding-
    mostly modern simplistic sleek designs and some organic designs.
    Accepted. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics!
    Sorry about the wait, I missed your app in my notifications feed.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Good news!

As of the rail update, the good old NFD Cherokee class is getting a refit! It will be redesignated to a fully fledged heavy cruiser upon completion and is expected to be near or surpass 200k mass. Currently, it is getting a full interior, extensive turret system, hangars, lots of RP stuff, a redone exteroir, and a total systems overhaul. As it stands, the main guns can crack at least 35 million shields every fifteen seconds or so, with no power loss. This will be improved upon in the release build.

Along with this, thanks to the outstanding work of Creeper__God and Tobie, the NFD Crisis class heavy cruiser was recently finished! It sports a massive array of automatic missile launchers and extensive reactor systems.

The NFD Osiris class has also undergone a refit and a pair are now in service on ElwynEternity.

Speaking of EE... We are considering the possibility of branching out to another server as many of our members (myself included) cannot play on the server due to latency problems.

Other than that, it's all quiet on the home front as a lot of our members are busy with exams and whatnot, but we should be back up to normal levels of activity in the next few days here.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    i recommend shattered skies. CR plays on it. my puri will be waiting for you >:-D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- cuppateags

Desired Role- logic/rails guy/ just a builder really

Why you chose us- I build on the NFD Build server as is, and Peekie keeps telling me to join :p. I could also do with a faction so that i can test missiles without my own PDT thwarting my efforts... Plus it'd be nice to expand the 'contacts' that I can learn from

Other factions- none :p

Timezone- GMT
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Umm, livable? I dont know really! Probably best just to take a look on the build server some time :)

Reaction score
    Atlas has moved as well namely for the size restrictions. Got tired of the endlessly growing titan wars. Now if we can just find a server that allows buy with credits. Wars will be back in full swing!

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We've been looking at shattered skies, but idk. I've been considering getting together a bunch of people (like you) who enjoy PvP and setting up a server where everyone gets unlimited credits/resources and just goes at it. I figured that by removing the reason people don't like PvP (losing stuff), they'd enjoy it more. Anybody interested? We'd probably have to put a good bit of money forth to actually have a decent server for straight up PvP and we'd need a lot of admins to prevent spawnkilling but it's an interesting concept.

IGN- cuppateags

Desired Role- logic/rails guy/ just a builder really

Why you chose us- I build on the NFD Build server as is, and Peekie keeps telling me to join :p. I could also do with a faction so that i can test missiles without my own PDT thwarting my efforts... Plus it'd be nice to expand the 'contacts' that I can learn from

Other factions- none :p

Timezone- GMT
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Umm, livable? I dont know really! Probably best just to take a look on the build server some time :)
    Accepted! Creeper__God will add you to the faction PM soon.