Nova Fleet Dynamics - Building a better future today! (Nest of Orion faction)

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    I've been considering getting together a bunch of people who enjoy PvP and setting up a server where everyone gets unlimited credits/resources and just goes at it. I figured that by removing the reason people don't like PvP (losing stuff), they'd enjoy it more.
    I'd be up for that! Every server I've been on, I don't fight for that reason.
    Could be a brilliant arena for actual faction wars and recorded matches too.

Reaction score
    I'd still like the logistics of having to get the credits myself but being able to get ships by buying them. Not building them block and a 10 day grind for a 30 second loss.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'd still like the logistics of having to get the credits myself but being able to get ships by buying them. Not building them block and a 10 day grind for a 30 second loss.
    Well, I see no reason why you can't do that, but chances are requiring people to do that would end up with the same sentiment that makes them not want to fight in the first place.

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    Hey everybody! Thanks for your interest in our server! To answer a few questions yes our size soft-cap is 1km, but anything over that simply needs to be approved by an admin. If it's a giant 1km^3 brick with a bunch of drones, it won't be approved, but a nice looking +1km long ship shouldn't be a problem. We're planning on setting up battle sectors for recorded combat, so you can have your bouts made public to the whole of the StarMade community if you'd like.

Anyway I've gotta run, but if you have any questions let me know. Thanks again for checking out our server and we'll see you starside!

Reactions: jorgekorke

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So while the rest of the forums tears itself apart because of people who felt like starting a flame war, I figured it'd be great to post some progress pictures of the new NFD heavy cruiser in the works.

And the overall shot:

She's still got a ways to go, but the hangars are more or less complete and the interior is coming along nicely. Once that's done, I'll redo the exterior and add the rest of the turrets, and we'll have ourselves a new cruiser!

And for those devilish few of you thinking of ways to steal the ship- Don't bother, I say! I'll be uploading the BP for all to use as soon as it's done. ^^

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Whens the Avalon getting updated for rails?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I could come help too xD (You know if you wanted.)

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    FlyingDebris, you have something that's mine. After you had the nerve to claim a system on Shattered Skies right next to Odium, and exploited yesterday's server crash to steal a CR frigate, moreover, even leave a "Thank you for the ship CR" core, I am not amused. You are not in the position to defend yourself against us on that server yet. You -will- hand that ship over to us. Or else.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You realize if he gives the ship back it achieves nothing though right? Not that i'm trying to say you shouldn't want it back or demand it back just know he probably already saved it to local.

PS Don't flame war guys!

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'm glad we managed to settle this problem without bloodshed. Thank you Creeper_God for cooperating. No more demands from Cobalt.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    >_> actually that wasn't me...

And uh... aren't we at war? Or is that not happening anymore?

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    >_> actually that wasn't me...

And uh... aren't we at war? Or is that not happening anymore?
    Well you might wanna take back control first, FD and figure out your approach because it seems like the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing.
    (p.s. if you so badly want an Archer, it's public on starmade dock. I have no problem with anyone using them - unless they take the one I'm using, that's not OK.)

Reactions: Keptick