Nova Fleet Dynamics - Building a better future today! (Nest of Orion faction)

Reaction score
    ...The ones that the NFD were given the opportunity to completely trash and consume for resources, but decided against it because they didn't feel it was neccesary to stoop to Odium's level? Interesting. It's all in good fun, I suppose. ^^
    You never had the opportunity to do it, nor did you have more than one guy online for the whole month before we attacked.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You never had the opportunity to do it, nor did you have more than one guy online for the whole month before we attacked.
    Everyone involved left the PM regarding that situation intentionally for reasons I'm sure you understand. As for the allegation that the NFD had no one online, you may need to hire a new intelligence officer. Now kindly leave this thread, because every time you post on it you devolve any and all discussions into flame wars, as per the past four NFD threads that we asked to be locked because of the arguments.

Reactions: Master_Artificer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Everyone involved left the PM regarding that situation intentionally for reasons I'm sure you understand. As for the allegation that the NFD had no one online, you may need to hire a new intelligence officer. Now kindly leave this thread, because every time you post on it you devolve any and all discussions into flame wars, as per the past four NFD threads that we asked to be locked because of the arguments.
    Both of you cut it out. Zoro if you would like to discuss this matter in a public thread, do it in your thread not ours. Otherwise take it to a PM.

Reaction score
    Both of you cut it out. Zoro if you would like to discuss this matter in a public thread, do it in your thread not ours. Otherwise take it to a PM.
    Its fine this is a public thread, just stating some facts. If you don't believe me just login and see for yourself. Ill leave it at that. Have a good one

Reaction score
    IGN- PC-2011

Desired Role- Captain & IT

Why you chose us- I am new and this seamed to be the most established.

Other factions- none

Timezone- Central
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?

I do not have one yet

I wanted to apply to be a captain and help in IT because of my leadership skills and have a very expansive knowledge in many different coding languages from java to web development.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    > Still can't afford a dirt house
    And you're complaining about PD turrets? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A LUXURY THAT IS???

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    And you're complaining about PD turrets? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A LUXURY THAT IS???
    keptick you scrub, get back to work and rep CR properly :mad:

jk :P
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428054556,1428054518][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Had some fun with Twylite Fang and a RockHopper class on Elwyn earlier. Blew up a planet then became a turtle.

also cool that you guys already have a rockhopper :)

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Now there is truth! I am already happy about having 1 puny turret on my station (which is better than kepticks nonexistant dirthouse!) now to not be completely helpless.
    On topic, looking forward to estabilishing trade routes with the NFD in the future. Building the base and kickstarting my economy will take a while, but then there should be some vivid economy activity.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Creeper__God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Creeper did you ALREADY lose the PD on that Rockhopper...
    Not my fault that the shields on them are basicly non-existant. Seriously though, those were taken out by a few pirate ships, and they were only "corvettes" (and by that I mean they were barely the size of the Enix drone.

Also the turrets didn't look to nice so now we have a reason to get new ones :)

Reactions: aceface

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    B-but... but I kind of liked them...

Eh, we'll just slap a few of those pulsar turrets from the Avalon class onto it. Should be about the same size.

Thalanor one of the operational goals of the NFD is to promote trade, once we have an excess of resources the intent is to use Avalons as cargo ships to either gift small miners to new players or to aid in the construction of a warpgate network connectiong faction HQs in a network similar to the one the CR built. If there was some cooperation, the benefits could be endless. As in, factions will have the resources to hold war games on Elwyn with each other and not get peeved at each other amounts of resources. :)

PC-2011 I'm not sure if I have the power to do this but I'd say your app looks good. Creeper__God will verify that and add you to the general PM if and when you are accepted. ^^

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- PC-2011

Desired Role- Captain & IT

Why you chose us- I am new and this seamed to be the most established.

Other factions- none

Timezone- Central
    I do not have one yet

I wanted to apply to be a captain and help in IT because of my leadership skills and have a very expansive knowledge in many different coding languages from java to web development.
    Accepted! Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics.

B-but... but I kind of liked them...

Eh, we'll just slap a few of those pulsar turrets from the Avalon class onto it. Should be about the same size.

Thalanor one of the operational goals of the NFD is to promote trade, once we have an excess of resources the intent is to use Avalons as cargo ships to either gift small miners to new players or to aid in the construction of a warpgate network connectiong faction HQs in a network similar to the one the CR built. If there was some cooperation, the benefits could be endless. As in, factions will have the resources to hold war games on Elwyn with each other and not get peeved at each other amounts of resources. :)

PC-2011 I'm not sure if I have the power to do this but I'd say your app looks good. Creeper__God will verify that and add you to the general PM if and when you are accepted. ^^
    Yes flying you can accept new members :P

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    FlyingDebris excellent. I am currently building the SCF station on EE (well, I can't really build over this weekend), which is planned to be large, modular and most of all have an extensive spaceport with interior, public docks and gates. Needless to say I hope to be able to cooperate with the NFD on the gate part. Looking forward to it! (May take a few weeks until everything has evolved far enough).

Reactions: Creeper__God

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *forgot to mention this*

PRESENTING THE AVALON CLASS CORVETTE!

*A bit behind schedule.*

This thing was designed as a recruit ferry and a light cargo ship, so it's got a good jump drive but it lacks the weapons capability usually seen on NFD vessels. It's got a full interior, some PD, a docked cargo container courtesy of TheFloorMatt, is quasi-asymmetrical, and has a small salvage cannon and just enough weapons to pop Isanths in one hit. A good starter ship, I'd say.

Reaction score
    IGN- epicfacethe3rd

Desired Role- weapons tech and captain. i have a good friend who would be an amazing artist and i'll get him on the forum sometime.

Why you chose us- i have no idea. the whole "no color scheme" thing really sealed the deal though. it's pretty hard to find a faction with a red and black style.

Other factions- none. I don't think I've ever really worked with a faction for minecraft or starmade. i was with one for AoS, but it died a week later.

Timezone- EST. no idea what that is to GMT (Greenwich mean time)
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?- i have no idea what you mean by this. i'm going to take a wild guess and think you mean color scheme and shape. image tron with halo. i like straight edges, and black body with a neon red or neon orange lights in lines for highlights..

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Wait, did Creeper applied for his own OH WAIT OKAY

Looks good, accepted! If you could meet me on the build server (See the OP for the IP) when you get the chance, that'd be great!

Reaction score
    Wait, did Creeper applied for his own OH WAIT OKAY

Looks good, accepted! If you could meet me on the build server (See the OP for the IP) when you get the chance, that'd be great!
    yeah, i accidentally hit "Quote". i didn't realize that until like 15 seconds after. i should have steamOS or some form of Linux running by the next weekend (Worst case scenario). if all hell bursts lose, i'll do it from this horrible laptop. in which case i'll be using a random blueprint.

Reaction score
    IGN- DragonFTW

Desired Role- Military

Why you chose us- It seems like a good and popular faction and it is run by nice people.

Other factions- None as of present, however my faction had a small strive with the odium pact a few months back

Timezone- UTC+8

Stealth