Nova Fleet Dynamics - Building a better future today! (Nest of Orion faction)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Nazarion

Desired Role- Fighter/Medic

Why you chose us- You a awesome

Other factions- no other factions

Timezone- +2 Harare
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?
    Fighters Medics with strong shield
    Accepted. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Nazarion

Desired Role- Fighter/Medic

Why you chose us- You a awesome

Other factions- no other factions

Timezone- +2 Harare
    Fighters Medics with strong shield
    welcome. you will be whitelisted to the build server, invited on elwyn (if you haven't been yet) and added to the faction chat on starmadedock.net

Reaction score
    IGN?
    MrNazik

Desired Role?
    Nazarion`s rocketer.

Why you chose us?
    Because i love spaceships and i think that this game look like real life.

Other factions?
    None.

Timezone?
    +2

Modern.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN?
    MrNazik

Desired Role?
    Nazarion`s rocketer.

Why you chose us?
    Because i love spaceships and i think that this game look like real life.

Other factions?
    None.

Timezone?
    +2

Modern.

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Application Form*-

IGN- jontyfreack

Desired Role- really any. but if I had to choose then it would be weapons technician.

Why you chose us- I used to be in the DFN until my computer decided to explode. and I like freedom in building.

Other factions- RED EAGLES (very small doesn't even have a faction page at the moment, but hey its only me and a friend at the moment.)

Timezone- GMT.

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Fairly minimalist whilst still retaining a lot of details, and wingy bits.

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Application Form*-

IGN- jontyfreack

Desired Role- really any. but if I had to choose then it would be weapons technician.

Why you chose us- I used to be in the DFN until my computer decided to explode. and I like freedom in building.

Other factions- RED EAGLES (very small doesn't even have a faction page at the moment, but hey its only me and a friend at the moment.)

Timezone- GMT.

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Fairly minimalist whilst still retaining a lot of details, and wingy bits.
    Application Accepted. Welcome back. You will be added to faction chat on starmadedock and the weekly salary lists as well as invited to elwyneternity server and whitelisted for the nfd build server soon. Good to see you aboard!

Reaction score
    IGN- sevenyrold

Desired Role- Captain, but I can do any role i'm needed in

Why you chose us- I've been piddling around in single player for a long time, but recently i've been interested in getting more involved in the community. After looking at factions for a while, I decided on this one. NFD looks well organized, has a pretty sick logo, and the leadership structure is a lot better than any other faction I could see. I like to be a contributing part of any community I join, and the totalitarian organization of other factions just doesn't seem like the way to go.

Other factions- No other Starmade factions

Timezone- CST
    I enjoy building mid-sized, efficient, industrial-looking warships. I love using beams and missile systems, and I am somewhat influenced by Halo and Warhammer 40,000

*Should someone submit an application that does not follow this form, they will be asked to re-do their application.

Reaction score
    Application Form

IGN- GreatestEver

Desired Role- A hull or systems designer would preferable.

Why you chose us- Looks like a good faction that allows freedom rather than the other Totalitarian factions. My friend 7 also wanted to join this faction so here I am.

Other factions- None

Timezone- CST

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?- I like building covenant style halo ships
    , however i can build many other types.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- sevenyrold

Desired Role- Captain, but I can do any role i'm needed in

Why you chose us- I've been piddling around in single player for a long time, but recently i've been interested in getting more involved in the community. After looking at factions for a while, I decided on this one. NFD looks well organized, has a pretty sick logo, and the leadership structure is a lot better than any other faction I could see. I like to be a contributing part of any community I join, and the totalitarian organization of other factions just doesn't seem like the way to go.

Other factions- No other Starmade factions

Timezone- CST
    I enjoy building mid-sized, efficient, industrial-looking warships. I love using beams and missile systems, and I am somewhat influenced by Halo and Warhammer 40,000

*Should someone submit an application that does not follow this form, they will be asked to re-do their application.
    Application Form

IGN- GreatestEver

Desired Role- A hull or systems designer would preferable.

Why you chose us- Looks like a good faction that allows freedom rather than the other Totalitarian factions. My friend 7 also wanted to join this faction so here I am.

Other factions- None

Timezone- CST

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?- I like building covenant style halo ships
    , however i can build many other types.
    Both accepted. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    IGN- Tobie42

Desired Role- Builder

Why you chose us- Because your so wonderful! (And definitely not because you have a build server)

Other factions- None

Timezone- -8GMT

Favorite style when shipbuilding- Don't really have one, although I personally dislike ships that use a lot of "fake" sharp/organic angles that look all bumpy, they really bug the toxic perfectionist in me.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Tobie42

Desired Role- Builder

Why you chose us- Because your so wonderful! (And definitely not because you have a build server)

Other factions- None

Timezone- -8GMT

Favorite style when shipbuilding- Don't really have one, although I personally dislike ships that use a lot of "fake" sharp/organic angles that look all bumpy, they really bug the toxic perfectionist in me.
    BTW beautiful ship you have on that thread :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    IGN - Antiaris

Desired Role - Systems designer (Exploration / Auxiliary Support / Industry ?)

Why you chose us - Freedom and general outline of faction is appealing.
    I remember disc planets, but I am newer to the newer stuff so this faction looked like a good place to ask.
    I want to build tiny hidden outposts across deep space, but they would be pointless without a faction.

Other factions - None

Timezone - CST

Smaller designs made mostly for specific goals with a focus on speed and defense/tech.
    I also like to build a medium carrier for a kind of mobile base for my smaller ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN - Antiaris

Desired Role - Systems designer (Exploration / Auxiliary Support / Industry ?)

Why you chose us - Freedom and general outline of faction is appealing.
    I remember disc planets, but I am newer to the newer stuff so this faction looked like a good place to ask.
    I want to build tiny hidden outposts across deep space, but they would be pointless without a faction.

Other factions - None

Timezone - CST

Smaller designs made mostly for specific goals with a focus on speed and defense/tech.
    I also like to build a medium carrier for a kind of mobile base for my smaller ships.
    Accepted! Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics.
    I'll get you added to the faction chat now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    IGN - Rezerian

Desired Role - Captain

Why you chose us - I am interested in the on going conflict NFD is involved with and assisting where I can with it.

Other factions - Void Templar - Vaygr Empire - Black Flag are the 3 main factions I was in and in this order

Timezone - GMT -5

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? I have always built my hull first in the size required for its purpose, I do not go for full on wire frames and build my angle wedging as I build the craft. Wedging is critical for me, also the ships purpose must match that of the ship for me as well. I also like a little bit of interior space if the ship is big enough!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN - Rezerian

Desired Role - Captain

Why you chose us - I am interested in the on going conflict NFD is involved with and assisting where I can with it.

Other factions - Void Templar - Vaygr Empire - Black Flag are the 3 main factions I was in and in this order

Timezone - GMT -5

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? I have always built my hull first in the size required for its purpose, I do not go for full on wire frames and build my angle wedging as I build the craft. Wedging is critical for me, also the ships purpose must match that of the ship for me as well. I also like a little bit of interior space if the ship is big enough!
    As much as I hate to do this, Application rejected. I can reconsider after this war is over but since you were in the Vaygr previously I have to put you on hold until then. You are welcome to hang out with us on my build server (link is in the OP of this thread) until the war is over but I can't let you into the faction until things clear up.

Again nothing personal I just can't take any risks right now.

Edit: I talked with some of the high command members. I think I got the wrong impression from you, sorry about that. Anyways Application accepted. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics :)

Last edited: