Nova Fleet Dynamics - Building a better future today! (Nest of Orion faction)

Reaction score
    IGN- Rehvan

Desired Role- Captain. I'll fly where ever I need to go. Not much of a builder but would love to learn from you guys.

Why you chose us- Seem like more of where I would fit in and have fun with the most. I like to pilot ships and test out new ones if given the chance to see how one's new design works.

Other factions- None

Timezone- Central Time

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Have no preference

Reaction score
    IGN- Bourne223

Desired Role- Hull Designer sounds about right. I'm just starting activation on the NFD build server, so maybe an admin could give some suggestion here?

Why you chose us- I was invited by ASM. I like the idea of a build faction, most of what i do is tinkering and flying, rather than combat.

Other factions- N/A Yours was the first server i've even played on :P

Timezone- Pacific Standard
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?
    Smaller ships mostly. Sleek, lightly-winged vessels that utilize light armouring and as much power as i can put into them. Speed is key in most of my builds, and weapons are usually an afterthought. I'm going to school for Computer Engineering, so i'm trying to incorporate logic into my builds as well.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Rehvan

Desired Role- Captain. I'll fly where ever I need to go. Not much of a builder but would love to learn from you guys.

Why you chose us- Seem like more of where I would fit in and have fun with the most. I like to pilot ships and test out new ones if given the chance to see how one's new design works.

Other factions- None

Timezone- Central Time

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Have no preference
    IGN- Bourne223

Desired Role- Hull Designer sounds about right. I'm just starting activation on the NFD build server, so maybe an admin could give some suggestion here?

Why you chose us- I was invited by ASM. I like the idea of a build faction, most of what i do is tinkering and flying, rather than combat.

Other factions- N/A Yours was the first server i've even played on :p

Timezone- Pacific Standard
    Smaller ships mostly. Sleek, lightly-winged vessels that utilize light armouring and as much power as i can put into them. Speed is key in most of my builds, and weapons are usually an afterthought. I'm going to school for Computer Engineering, so i'm trying to incorporate logic into my builds as well.
    Both of you are accepted. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics :)

Reaction score
    IGN- ImShiny

Desired Role- Hull Designer

Why you chose us- interested in factions, new to game, like to build

Other factions- none

Timezone- PST

New to game still learning all styles, not picked a fav yet, current project is alien-ish

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- ImShiny

Desired Role- Hull Designer

Why you chose us- interested in factions, new to game, like to build

Other factions- none

Timezone- PST

New to game still learning all styles, not picked a fav yet, current project is alien-ish
    Accepted. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics :)

Reaction score
    IGN- Shilana

Desired Role- First I need to learn about the game before I can choose a specific role I am able to assist in.

Why you chose us- Gut feeling, you seem to have a good core ruleset as well. Also the terms Nova Fleet make me thing of the Nova Corps. They are trustworthy :)

Other factions- Brand New, No Other Factions

Timezone- Australian East Coast Standard, (GMT + 10).

Using a prototyping and using a modular design, set up certain sections, test them, and if they work integrate them with the main hull. So I break it up into:

Hull - Overall Shape and Design Ideal
    Modules - What will this ship be used for, What modules will it Need.
    Prototyping - Check each seperate module works as required. Once complete...
    Integration - Integrate this module with the main hull, keeping to the shape and design.
    Optimization - Seeing if modules and be combined and merged. Increasing power or utility where required.
    Beautification - Making the ship look GOOD!, going through and seeing how you can improve the overall feel and look of the ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Shilana

Desired Role- First I need to learn about the game before I can choose a specific role I am able to assist in.

Why you chose us- Gut feeling, you seem to have a good core ruleset as well. Also the terms Nova Fleet make me thing of the Nova Corps. They are trustworthy :)

Other factions- Brand New, No Other Factions

Timezone- Australian East Coast Standard, (GMT + 10).

Using a prototyping and using a modular design, set up certain sections, test them, and if they work integrate them with the main hull. So I break it up into:

Hull - Overall Shape and Design Ideal
    Modules - What will this ship be used for, What modules will it Need.
    Prototyping - Check each seperate module works as required. Once complete...
    Integration - Integrate this module with the main hull, keeping to the shape and design.
    Optimization - Seeing if modules and be combined and merged. Increasing power or utility where required.
    Beautification - Making the ship look GOOD!, going through and seeing how you can improve the overall feel and look of the ship.
    APPLICATION ACCEPTED
    All seems valid. You can do the tutorial to get the real core basics, while for training I recommend the nova fleet build server, where you will be whitelisted shortly. You will also be added to the faction chat where you can refer to for news and info on the faction, as well as ask if you need any help and our players are not in-game.
    (Nice break up of those sections.)

Reaction score
    IGN- KyleTheWiseOne (on the Elwyn Eternity server)

Desired Role-Any (First time player)

Why you chose us- You were the first to offer ;) ...also one of your members is helping to teach me to play this game. (Kniaz_Markov)

Other factions- Never been in one

Timezone- EST
    I've built 1 ship... it is essentially a giant box ATM.

-Kyle

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- KyleTheWiseOne (on the Elwyn Eternity server)

Desired Role-Any (First time player)

Why you chose us- You were the first to offer ;) ...also one of your members is helping to teach me to play this game. (Kniaz_Markov)

Other factions- Never been in one

Timezone- EST
    I've built 1 ship... it is essentially a giant box ATM.

-Kyle
    Accepted. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics! I'll add you to the faction chat now.

Reaction score
    IGN- TKirchmann24

Desired Role- Builder

Why you chose us- It looks like a place where I can build some nice stuff quickly and with intent

Other factions- None

Timezone- Eastern Time

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Exterior Hulls and Engine/Air Intake Designs

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- TKirchmann24

Desired Role- Builder

Why you chose us- It looks like a place where I can build some nice stuff quickly and with intent

Other factions- None

Timezone- Eastern Time

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? Exterior Hulls and Engine/Air Intake Designs
    Accepted. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics. I'll add you to the faction PM now.

Reaction score
    IGN- My IGN is SkippyDaPlaya

Desired Role- I am not too good of a builder, so I think captain would suit me well.

Why you chose us- The faction is really friendly (I was randomly asked to join!)

Other factions- I was in the Calderon Republic a few months ago.

Timezone- Eastern Standard Time

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? When I do build, I enjoy building big cannons/turrets.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Desired Role- I am not too good of a builder, so I think captain would suit me well.

Why you chose us- The faction is really friendly (I was randomly asked to join!)

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? When I do build, I enjoy building big cannons/turrets.
    looks valid to me. Please await official confirmation

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Accepted. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics!

Reaction score
    IGN - TedyBoom

Desired Role - Builder/Pilot. I'm more inclined to the building aspect of the game than the fighting side, but I still like a good fight.

Why you chose us - Well, I've been playing this game for a while now but only played singleplayer and have been wanting to join a server, and this one seems to be one where I would feel comfortable at (seeing that its mostly a building server) and also because I think its a place where I learn alot on diferent styles of building. :)

Other Factions - None.

Timezone - UTC

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? - I like doing very sturdy ships that can handle punishment. I dont have a specific style yet soo I usually draw insperation from other ships and see what I like from all of them and (try) create my ship.

P.S: My main language isn't english, so I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes :p. Also I seem to have this facination with missiles, they're just... soo shiny.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN - TedyBoom

Desired Role - Builder/Pilot. I'm more inclined to the building aspect of the game than the fighting side, but I still like a good fight.

Why you chose us - Well, I've been playing this game for a while now but only played singleplayer and have been wanting to join a server, and this one seems to be one where I would feel comfortable at (seeing that its mostly a building server) and also because I think its a place where I learn alot on diferent styles of building. :)

Other Factions - None.

Timezone - UTC

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? - I like doing very sturdy ships that can handle punishment. I dont have a specific style yet soo I usually draw insperation from other ships and see what I like from all of them and (try) create my ship.

P.S: My main language isn't english, so I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes :p. Also I seem to have this facination with missiles, they're just... soo shiny.
    Accepted. Welcome to Nova Fleet Dynamics!
    Sorry about the delay getting back to you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN - TedyBoom

Other Factions - None.

Timezone - UTC

welcome to nova fleet. p.s what is your main language?

Reaction score
    IGN- Nazarion

Desired Role- Fighter/Medic

Why you chose us- You a awesome

Other factions- no other factions

Timezone- +2 Harare

Fighters Medics with strong shield