Nova Fleet Dynamics - Building a better future today! (Nest of Orion faction)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Lyellwolf

Desired Role- Weapons technician

Why you chose us- I was approached by one of your members who probably noticed I was new to the game. He offered assistance and told me that this faction is friendly to newer players. Seemed very promising and glad to hear a faction is willing to help others.

Other factions-Timezone- No other Faction (Brand new) - U.S. East (-5:00 GMT)

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?* Tank with a sniper rifle (Very strong build but uses weapons that may be slow, but can wreck a ship in very few shots)
    Lyell Wolf Accepted. Welcome to the NFD :)

Reaction score
    IGN- Exothis

Desired Role-
    Captain or a fighter pilot if there is a difference i do not mind what type of ship i fly along as i am flying. but i am pretty good on making my enemy go boom.

Why you chose us-
    A. big fan of the freedom aspect. B. i like your idea of taking care of the server assholes. when i want to join a faction i must believe they have the right ideas just as i would thing IRL

Other factions-
    i was once in a small faction over summer but we never decided on a name and when school started we dispersed.

Timezone-
    EST

What is your favorite style when shipbuilding?
    nothing exactly but it must look good if it looks bad my OCD kicks in haha

Reaction score
    HeadZone , Accepted!
    Welcome to NFD, Creeper will add you to the various chats and whitelists soon.

Note: We are not a fighting/military faction so you will probably not see TO MANY large scale battles in the near future.

Reaction score
    IGN- Lerox

Desired Role- Scout

Why you chose us- Because you are a strong faction and are very professional and I like Freedom Thats a feature I do like to have.

Other factions-None

Timezone- GMT
    I like big impressive ships but have insides that are amazing. Star treck style inside yet outsides are well carved very outgoing and futuristic. :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Lerox

Desired Role- Scout

Why you chose us- Because you are a strong faction and are very professional and I like Freedom Thats a feature I do like to have.

Other factions-None

Timezone- GMT
    I like big impressive ships but have insides that are amazing. Star treck style inside yet outsides are well carved very outgoing and futuristic. :p
    looks valid to me. Please await decision from Head of Recruitment or from Creeper__God

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Lerox

Desired Role- Scout

Other factions-None

Timezone- GMT
    I like big impressive ships but have insides that are amazing. Star treck style inside yet outsides are well carved very outgoing and futuristic. :p
    Application accepted following in-game chat.
    Congratulations and welcome to Nova Fleet dynamics!
    (p.s star trek*)

Reaction score
    IGN- Leepop7

Desired Role- Pilot/Captain

Why you chose us- After reading i am compelled to join this as my first faction and hope all will go well and i will not have to leave

Other factions- As i stated above i have been in no other faction

Timezone- EDST

I like sleek but functional design I like to fight hard and look good while doing it

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Leepop7

Desired Role- Pilot/Captain

Why you chose us- After reading i am compelled to join this as my first faction and hope all will go well and i will not have to leave

Other factions- As i stated above i have been in no other faction

Timezone- EDST
    I like sleek but functional design I like to fight hard and look good while doing it
    Accepted. Welcome to the NFD leepop7 :)

Lerox Welcome to the NFD :)

Reaction score
    Thankyou someone msg me on the forums chat below So that I can hop on the server :)

Reaction score
    IGN- Wombak

Desired Role- I am new to StarMade and do not have much experience with it's dynamics. Looking at the roles you have provided I would love to get into a building role and work on a permanent base and home for the faction. I have a lot of experience with building in Minecraft and have worked on many projects recreating beautiful relics of design. I also have a lot of experience running servers for various games. I have managed to keep at least a 99% up time on all servers. I am also an avid coder specializing in C#, C++, Java, and website languages (HTML, CSS). I will provide a link to my website at the bottom of my application if you want some proof that I am not lying about my work. The website it in early development so I hope you don't mind. I hope to find a mature community that is friendly and willing to keep disputes away from the public eye. I am cool headed and extremely chill. I do not let what is happening in game to affect my outlook on life. I am and always will be respectful to other teammates.

Why you chose us- I chose this clan as I was playing on Elwyn. I met a guy named Kniaz, Sorry if my spelling is off. He seemed mature and willing to help a new player out. He directed me to your faction so I have decided to join if I am accepted. I hope that I am able to improve this faction and provide it with some notoriety as being a humble clan of respectful members.

Other factions-
    I am not part of any other factions.

Timezone- EST

As I have no experience building ships besides the tutorial I will have to give more of a vague answer. I do enjoy the steam punk style so I hope I can bring that into my designs. I am not a fighter so I would mostly work on transport and comfortable ships.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Wombak

Desired Role- I am new to StarMade and do not have much experience with it's dynamics. Looking at the roles you have provided I would love to get into a building role and work on a permanent base and home for the faction. I have a lot of experience with building in Minecraft and have worked on many projects recreating beautiful relics of design. I also have a lot of experience running servers for various games. I have managed to keep at least a 99% up time on all servers. I am also an avid coder specializing in C#, C++, Java, and website languages (HTML, CSS). I will provide a link to my website at the bottom of my application if you want some proof that I am not lying about my work. The website it in early development so I hope you don't mind. I hope to find a mature community that is friendly and willing to keep disputes away from the public eye. I am cool headed and extremely chill. I do not let what is happening in game to affect my outlook on life. I am and always will be respectful to other teammates.

Why you chose us- I chose this clan as I was playing on Elwyn. I met a guy named Kniaz, Sorry if my spelling is off. He seemed mature and willing to help a new player out. He directed me to your faction so I have decided to join if I am accepted. I hope that I am able to improve this faction and provide it with some notoriety as being a humble clan of respectful members.

Other factions-

Timezone- EST

As I have no experience building ships besides the tutorial I will have to give more of a vague answer. I do enjoy the steam punk style so I hope I can bring that into my designs. I am not a fighter so I would mostly work on transport and comfortable ships.

That is what i mean when i say i expect people to take some time to make a good application. Well done. You seem to be mature and i am sure you will be perfect for this faction. Application Accepted, also if you wish you can join me at the far reach outposts. Your building expertise seems to be above average and that is just what i need.
    Welcome to nova fleet dynamics.
    Feel free to check out these:
    http://www.viddyad.com/watch/MQS5UNI8CHRAXPIB

http://www.viddyad.com/watch/7VVY8517LTGTFYCD

http://www.viddyad.com/watch/WXTVZZQ1RPOJAVVW

just something i patched up 2-3 days ago

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- Wombak

Other factions-

Timezone- EST

Damn...
    Thats the best application I've seen in a while :)

Welcome to the NFD Catsforlunch

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    IGN- blurb

Desired Role- hull designer/weapons technician

Why you chose us- I was in the vaygr but the kicked me out for being "too freindly" with flying debris, I like big factions

Other factions- vaygr, calderon republic

Timezone- GMT
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? realistic

*Should someone submit an application that does not follow this form, they will be asked to re-do their application.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IGN- blurb

Desired Role- hull designer/weapons technician

Why you chose us- I was in the vaygr but the kicked me out for being "too freindly" with flying debris, I like big factions

Other factions- vaygr, calderon republic

Timezone- GMT
    What is your favorite style when shipbuilding? realistic

*Should someone submit an application that does not follow this form, they will be asked to re-do their application.
    Your application looks good but I am seeing conflicting information.
    Blurb has been kicked from the faction for dishonesty.
    Zoro said that you were kicked for dishonesty and your post says you were kicked "for being "too friendly" with flying debris".

Please explain what you mean by "too freindly" and why zoro's post says that you were kicked for dishonesty.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!

Zoro said that you were kicked for dishonesty and your post says you were kicked "for being "too friendly" with flying debris".

Please explain what you mean by "too freindly" and why zoro's post says that you were kicked for dishonesty.
    well it was both I lied about being friendly with FD and they also kicked me cause I was on your build server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419090576,1419090487][/DOUBLEPOST]

well it was both I lied about being friendly with FD and they also kicked me cause I was on your build server