Next Generation Fighter: A Competition

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I do believe that he is trying to make a joke.
    Hopefully.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I hope you're joking too. I at least wanted to see the outcome of the dogfight to see how bad my fighter did.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Lol you guys are so gullible xD He wouldn't cancel it because Skylord Luke was over the mass limit by 25 herp derp. He fixed it anyway so its all good.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I've been in enough online gaming groups to know that shit like that happens for real though. So, not gullible, just pessimistic.

Edit: I've even considered applying for a couple factions and just can't bring myself to do it. Gunshy from previous experience I guess.

Last edited:

Croquelune

An Imaginary Number's officer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I've been in enough online gaming groups to know that shit like that happens for real though. So, not gullible, just pessimistic.

Edit: I've even considered applying for a couple factions and just can't bring myself to do it. Gunshy from previous experience I guess.
    I can't agree more. The worst it's when it's cause by grown-up 30 years old guys ; they don't even have the excuse of immaturity. Ironically, more trivial is the reason is and more old are the protagonists ; more the drama will be terrible and will reach the no return point.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    It was a clear joke ^^. Im sure it will take sometime to judge and look at all ships so no need to be hasty.
    Even if it would be cancel it wont matter much, Many nice ships was made and a lot of creative ideas was made to get inspired from. Plus it stops no1 from collecting all submitted ships and "hire" a new judge.
    Anyway just a joke, just a game, nothing matters, we all going to die ;)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It was a clear joke ^^. Im sure it will take sometime to judge and look at all ships so no need to be hasty.
    Even if it would be cancel it wont matter much, Many nice ships was made and a lot of creative ideas was made to get inspired from. Plus it stops no1 from collecting all submitted ships and "hire" a new judge.
    Anyway just a joke, just a game, nothing matters, we all going to die ;)
    Come watch Tv ?

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    Alright; update time!

First off, thank you to all the contestants who entered your amazing ships!

Scoring is well underway; and I hope to be able to get the results up for you this weekend.
    Quite a lot of great entries so far, and I can't wait to see them all!

I do apologize for not being here on the 10th, I've had a really nasty case of stomach flu and i'm still recovering.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Alright; update time!

First off, thank you to all the contestants who entered your amazing ships!

Scoring is well underway; and I hope to be able to get the results up for you this weekend.
    Quite a lot of great entries so far, and I can't wait to see them all!

I do apologize for not being here on the 10th, I've had a really nasty case of stomach flu and i'm still recovering.
    Better late than never.

It might be too much to ask with all these entries but I do believe most of us would appreciate a descriptive feedback on our ships, if that would be possible to do.

Hope you recover fully soon.