New RP Server currently preping private

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Race: Volathan

Bio: Was 12 when humans attacked and overran our homeworld for our rare minerals and a better home for their dying Earth. Left to an outer-space concentration camp for mining. Escaped and joined the Volathan Resistance in hope of claiming our lost homeworld.

Hope you enjoyed. ;D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hey can I join? Sounds like fun but never tried an RP server here, I have done RP in Rift, SWTOR, and some other games though

Char Name: Nikolai, codename Krazy Kat

Bio: Fought in war for his planet, was started to become an important officer before the entire homeworld was blown apart by a planet nuke, was in outpost at time and escaped through warp gate. Now trying to find new life and meaning after losing everybody. Alcoholic, but still Cold and Experienced from the war. Favorite drink is Vodka.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My name is Curt Sraggbottom, age 26. While going to the merchant/mining university of SHEInglorphMOOga It was attacked by the rebellion,killing thousands and forcing me to escape on a training mining vessel.After the escape, I modified the ship to wreak vengeance upon all those who rebel for their selfish needs against the empire. For now Im a hitman, working one job to the next until I can rise enough to become a commander and crush the rebel scum.

Reaction score
    my name is Kirigaya Kazuto (mostly known as dragon_master).

i\'m the last survivor of the spartan program and i\'m on a quest to find the one that wiped my home planet,

and kill him so peace wil be back into my hearth and to my dead friends and my dragon (he is dead too)

i will do anything to kill him but first i need a strong ship maybe a dreadnaught and a fleet.

p.s: my username is dragon_master

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    First of all, I have to say, I\'d like to join a real RP server with a really active community because I\'m currently in the works of creating an epic story based youtube series, and need a lot of help.

Anyways, here\'s my character:

The last Theron Archangel, age 32.

The Theron Sovereign Empire has seen many glories, enslaved many planets, conquered many people. However, in their quest to find their homeworld, they suffered many losses, and the Empire was nearly destroyed. I am the last Archangel (like the head Marshall of an army), and rule the Epsilon Quadrant with an Iron fist, while I wait for the Sovereign (Emporer) to return from his expedition into the unknown.

I have designed MANY ships for the Empire\'s fleet, and am currently working on type 1 of my Capitol ship. Help is defiantly welcome.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Mujin (starmade account)

Personality: Kind, Helpful, Stubborn, Open-Minded, Brave, Sneaky, Tactical

Character Biography:
    Friends: Died In combat
    Name: James-Richerd
    Nickname:Jim
    Education: Pilot, Miner, Military School.

Bio: James was Leader of the Earth Gov Mining Faction till the faction was wiped out by a hostile faction who was looking to branch out from the sectors that they already ruled. Not many of Faction escaped that war, but those who did went there own ways hoping to kind some ware they could call a new home. James how ever wished to rebuild the guild in hopes of rebuilding his life after losing so much. But this time the factions new goal would be to protect those who needed protecting and makes sure what happened to his guild wouldn\'t happen again. How ever James would of need to come up with the funds to start such a faction. Meaning taking any job he could to earn some credits.

Plans:
    Make some money
    Rebuild Earth Gov faction
    Make a base
    Find some brothers in arms

Other: Will help another faction if a larger one is attacking them.

Reaction score
    i have always wanted to have a go at youtube so i would love to help

Reaction score
    Not only did you state your username twice, we can see your username to the left of your post as in ALL forums.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Name-Malcolm

Age-31

History- Little is known about Malcolm. All anyone really knows is that he will do anything for a buck except kill. The only curcumstances Mal has been known to kill is when his own life is in danger. He is a loner and keeps his history a secret. His ship is one of the most advanced stealth ships ever designed. No one knows how or where he obtained it.

I am not creative when it comes to fiction. If someone would like to have their character have a shared past with Mal I would be okay with that. If you don\'t like the mystery character then I will fill any role you need as long as I can use a stealth ship. I have one already made. If I can\'t bring it in then it is easily assembled.

I am new to roleplaying.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: David Sinclaire

Sex: Male

Bio: At a young age, David was prone to bullying for being overly attached to objects and people. This first showed when his grandmother, whom he loved deeply, feel ill and died. His emotion and pain was not understood by any of his peers and thus like many children made fun of that they saw different. This was only a start to David\'s sad bloody life. The bullying countinued for the next 9 years and became physical, breaking him heart and soul to the point his mind could take it no longer. His sanity shattered, his dreams destroyed, as he felt a burning sensation inside him asking, demanding to be let out but he ignored it, telling himself it was his conscious or imagination, but this only lead to headaches. Only his mother had supported him untill even life itself escaped her. One faithfull night he heard news that his mother was murdered by some escaped lowlife prisoner. This litterally killed David giving up on everthing and was going to do away with himself..., untill the voice came. Asking for control even though he already new he lost it, his evil black heart showed itself, whilst saying that it shall make sure that all those that have unjustly injuried the innocent will atone for thier sins in the most equal matter. From that day onward, David became the Visage of the Devil himself, a vigliante with the pleasure of taking owed lives, taking the ones he sees fit. An eye for an eye, a life for a life.

But, the Visage did not last for long. David would regain his control and be haunted with the suffering he caused. \"They deserved it. Why pity them? Why show remorse?\" These words passed through his head and David came to the conculsion that this thing was nothing more than his desires becoming relaity through some mental illness. Whether he was insane or it was another person sharing his consciousness, David sought help from the authorities and from himself.

Now in debt to the man by the name of Kiel Glendale who took in and medically induced amnesia in the now happy-go-lucky David, goes on adventures into the final frontier, with memories forever lost, but forever remembered.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looks great mate!

You are accepted! :D I\'ll give you all the Hamachi Information with a PM!