New RP Server currently preping private

Reaction score
    will this server eventualy have more than just 19 players max, i am asking because i am interested and i have a ship im designing right now that holds a max of 36 people (crew and regular passengers like diplomates). Link to the ships progress topic: http://star-made.org/content/acclamator-ii-class-assault-ship#comment-21865

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    sorry Hobo couldnt white list everyone imediatly so here is who is currently whitelisted:

RandomCommander,yesitsme86,SorrowTheEternal, server is now open for you guys will be open for others ip:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Update #3

Hello! Everyone is added to the whitelist so far!

Added members:

HoboCube

MLPCastroCat

CptainC

yesitsme86

RandomCommander

SorrowTheEternal

Sharpcastle33

ShallowShi

Bassdude86

Harry4Eva

bob900016

baymer1

Is your name spelled wrong? Reply on this Comment or PM me!

- HoboCube out

Reaction score
    Another thing: Since pretty much all my old servers are now either Dead or not accepting me anymore, I have decided this is going to be an active stay for me! Isn\'t That great!?

Reaction score
    Name: Shivesca \"Shi\" (she) Kayn

Race: Krojanti\'Ki (crow-ginty-key)

Height: 5\'6\"

Weight: 143lbs

Eyes: Lavender

Skin: Pale pinkish red

Hair: Shoulder-length, mahogany, dreadlock-eqsue tendrils

Skills: Xenobotany, weapons expertise, military training and battle experience

Personality: Anti-relationships. Sharp-tongued to the point of insubordination at times. Fearless. Adventerious, but has her soft side. It\'s not uncommon for her to lock herself up in her quarters for hours or ever days studying her plant collection.

Miscellaneous Details: Strict carnivore due to her love for plants.

Racial Characteristics: Krojanti\'Ki are red-skinned, omnivore humanoids. Rather androgynous in appearance, and females possessing small breasts, the sexes are a little tricky to differentiate. Krojant\'Kians are silicons, requiring their diet to consist of rare silicon-based animals ad plants. They are also incapable of speaking English/Basic (though the can understand it just fine) due to biological limitations of their vocal cords and tongues, requiring them to utilize translator implants which give them a slightly robotic tone. Other noteworthy details include four elongate fingers per hand, tri-tied feet, slightly leathery skin texture, and a 6-inch to 12-inch long reptilian tail.

History: Shivesca was a typical child on her homeworld. She was a botany enthusiast and even studied a little in the field until she was drafted into the Krojanti\'Ki military and shipped offworld.

Sharp-witted and tongued, she rose through the ranks of the enlisted over the five years she served, eventually becoming a high-ranking sergeant due to show of aggressive initiative and superiority over her superiors. However, she was demoted and eventually relieved when she began turning her promotion approach on officers. The world of officers worked differently than enlisted troop. They considered it insubordination and punished her appropriately.

Battle-hardened, blood-thirsty, and possessing a sense of adventure, Shivesca became a bounty hunter. At first she flew solo, but she eventually joined a crew of hunters. Over the years, she reconnected with her love for botany, it having now expanded into xenobotany. She made a point to collect specimens every time she visited a new planets. One fateful day, she was betrayed by her crew during a hunt on a criminal ship. Both her traitorous crew and the criminals died in the end and she escaped alive, but she lost everything, escaping in a pod.

She didn\'t want to take the chance of the happening again, but didn\'t want to fly solo bounty hunting again, so here she is; applying for private adventurer crews.

Reaction score
    Still awaiting a responce, if the player limt does stay at 19 i would still be interested, i would just need to design a smaller ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1 thing we would prefer you make it in the server, post an application with your RP stuff

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Starmade Name: Carnanty

Name: Dr. Knox is all i will ever tell you. I will never go by any other name.

Physical description: I somewhat resimble an octipus just what would be tenticles are legs and im always wearing some mechanicle exosceliton even in pressurized envirnments, my exoArmor is air tight and full of a clear green liquid. My right arm has a multitool instead of a hand with many devices some looking dedly and some looking very unique and strange, i will not say what any of them do.

Background: Arrived in this solar system from a freak event in me home system, I was a scientist working on experimental warp technologies when the device activated with me in it, i arrived in a pod (Will actually build it) and am trying to build a way back home by building a science ship and exploring this new system.

Class: Scientist/Doctor

Faction: Will be the leader of the School of Sciences

skills: Designing fast and agile ships that are abble to drill into the core of astroids and planets to examine the core, also good at survaying other ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Me and MLP can maybe make the Slots bigger. We\'ll see.

Btw, I\'m making the Star Wars Republic Attack Cruiser with a friend.

Its big too, but your big is MASSTIVE!

(I think me and my friend made the ours not good scaled :S)

- HoboCube out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please look in your Message box on this site. I gave you some information about the server.

PM me if you\'ve read it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The first sentence remind me of Doctor Who :P

Only River song know\'s his real name. But he is using the name \"The Doctor\" if he breaks the promise he won\'t be \"The Doctor\" anymore.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Update #4

Hello guys! HoboCube here, with the 4th update. (I guess you already saw that ._.)

It would be AWESOME if someone makes a Giant TARDIS for the server.

(TARDIS = Time And Relative Dimension In Space)

The TARDIS has to be made using a Spacestation Block!

If you want to make it, PM me or reply on this Comment :)

- HoboCube out

Reaction score
    Username: Minchin52

Name: Dagon Lestat

Race: Necris

Skills: Hand-to-Hand combat, the use of a multitude of weaponry, engineering, construction, leading groups of people, and flying large ships

Personality: Keeps to himself, somewhat bossy, to the point, nice on good days

Miscellaneous Details: Has competed in the Liandri Corporation\'s Grand Tournament, always has a flank cannon and shock rifle handy

Bio: Once a well respected mercinary captin, Dagon now finds himself alone after an unknown army unexpectedly wiped out the deep space bar he and his crew were docked at. He only managed to survive due to as dumb luck and how hard it is to actualy kill him (this si because of his race, click the link for more info).