New RP Server currently preping private

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    MLP, just Reply on this reply if the Hamachi server and such is ready. You can PM me with the Hamachi information a.k.a. Hamachi Network and password :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ok so me and hobocube have gone over it he was going to help me prepare the server but since my router is really a potato he is the new host he will white list all accepted people and send realease the ip.

Reaction score
    Do we have allowances or restrictions on what race we are? Obviously no godmode hybrid or uber psionic races, but can we chose races other than human?

Reaction score
    What do you think of the name Seth M. Cromwell, codenamed \"Ace\"? The CAG (Commander of Air Group) of a federation cruiser, and a crack pilot who was stripped of his rank because of a dangerous mission that got his team killed in a pirate trap. He seeks revenge on both the pirates, and the federation, and is willing to fly with any crew that is loyal enough to uphold a moral code.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    yes you may you can even invent an alien species we dont care its RP for a reason get in Character!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    sure sounds fine to me, i might have to clear it with the new host first but im pretty sure youre in

Reaction score
    Yarr I be the exiled pirate Jack \"The Peg\" Reaver i be here to join and make me fortunes either battlin for y\'all or against y\'all whatever pays best!

YARRRRR

Must admit can\'t keep the pirate talk 100% but i try. I thought i would play a little away from the norm =)

Reaction score
    It\'ll be a few more hours before I can get home and post an app/bio.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    server isnt finished yet, and new host wont be back for a bit so no worries me and him are preping it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, this still open? Been RPing for around 10 years online and I wanna try out this game

Application:

Name: Kiel Glendale
    Bio: Kiel has been a \"spacer\" his whole life. Born on a station, he was raised around ships 24/7. His father left before he was born, and when his mother died, he decided he wanted to explore the galaxy. After some clever trading and a few illegal actions, he got the ship that\'s been serving him for the last decade: The SS.Thunderbug
    Now he flies from planet to planet, scrounging up scrap and working odd jobs to put food on the table
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its not much, but meh :P
    Also, will the server admin be willing to give us a decent amount of starting credits? I already have the thunderbug built, and it isnt overpowered or anything, Its mostly kept together by ducttape and dreams, but IDK how much it\'ll cost, and rebuilding it using in game rescoursed would just end with me f-ing up the colors

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Update #1

Okay Guys, MLPCastroCat already said it.

I am the new Host now, because his router is a potato..

I am going to Whitelist everyone for the server :)

You can PM me or MLP for Questions, or reply on this thread :)

- HoboCube out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Update #2

Hello guys! The server name is choosen!

MLP and me thought about a name, and here it is: HoboCat RP Server

Do you like it? :P. Tell us in the comment what you think.

- HoboCube out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bob, great Application! I will discuss with MLP. Because you can get accepted :)

Question:

bob900016: \"Also, will the server admin be willing to give us a decent amount of starting credits?

Answer: Yes. We want good ships, not very small ships :)

- HoboCube out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Baymer, if you get accepted, maybe you could hunt my guy down? He\'s made a lot of enemies :P

On another note, anyone wanting to be mercs/scavengers/smugglers, your welcome to join my crew
    The ship needs a decent crew, its so lonely right now