New RP Server currently preping private

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok so im looking for maybe 19 people for an RP server that im starting, it will be ready soon if you want to join than just say something with your character name and bio and ill tell you if you are accepted, I will be Admiral Lennon Moore age 32 with a story that will be shaped as the server goes (i cant really think of anything so the way you guys act ill make it up as i go)

Rules:

No RDM if in faction war it doesnt really count, if not in faction war you both have to agree.

No Spawnkilling includes faction wars if you rape the enemy faction you have won the war, go away for a while and let them rebuild.

both factions have to agree to war.

try to be original, basicly dont do the same thing a billion times, i dont want this server to be a stupid cycle.

have fun

and most importantly

survive.

I Hope you sign up first 19 people only, if anyone is banned i will put an update saying so beacause this game is great and petty rule breakers just suck.

Reaction score
    im seto 17 years of age traning for the star fleet and oneday reeseve word that my family was killd by pirets and now am on a missionb to find the one responsible for orgonising the attach AND MILL HIM (or her what ever) P.S i never role played be for so i understand if you say no

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ok so it does sound a little bit overused but we need 1 of those, AND JUST 1! ok so i will pm you IP when the server is up.

Reaction score
    The Name is T.O.M., A Cyborg age 24, The Acronym stands for \"Tactical Omni-Mech\" and is rank Captain. He is well known for keeping the peace and is an expert builder and starship combat tactician. Able to keep entire sectors of space Pirate-free and can handle well with hostile factions. A Protector of sorts.

I should let you know that this is mainly a temporary server for me since the one I am most active on is currently down and has issues, so It may be awhile before it comes back up and I have to switch between these two, (and if it comes to it, sadly abandon this one.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i guess that is a pretty cool character, i will pm you ip when the server is ready. when you said T.O.M for a second i was thinking you meant the robot from tunami. adding you to players list.

Reaction score
    Yeah, Toonami did introduce me to some of the seemingly best (and some of them wacky...) animes.

Can\'t wait for the server to go up!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Curious to see how well this works, however..

Name is L, just a simple letter for a simple space merchant. Mining and trading his good for either cash or other materials to fufill his dream of owning/building his own space trade organization, as well as his own ship. Ever since he was a child he wanted to enter space and now that he\'s finally able to. And now at the age of 18 he\'ll stop at nothing to accomplish his dream.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ok so i am currently updating starmade and i didnt get much prep done like i built a few little fighters so i restarted my world with the idea, the first 3 being you 3 can help me prepare the server if they like, otherwise it will be like a month before its ready. reply if you are coming and ill send you ip and shit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello! I am HoboCube and here is my Application:

Rp name: Jali Harbin

Ship rank: Lieutenant

Bio: Jali is a 25 year old Human. He joined a Space Program from NASA. And here he is, in outer Space.

He is a very good and nice guy, he won\'t hurt anyone if not needed.

He really likes a Meatball sandwich, but those nice bread slices aren\'t in Space.

I hoped you liked it :)

(If I get accepted, do I have to change my username to Jali Harbin? Or can I keep HoboCube?)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    accepted, no you dont have to change username, im keeping mine and my rp is Lennon Moore so.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Steve L. Thernon

Callsign: \"Sharpshooter\"

\"Sharpshooter\" is an officer of the rank captain aboard the Evolution, a galaxy class carrier ship. He is the commander of Delta Squadron. The carrier ship can carry up to four squadrons of agile fighter craft, but is currently undermanned after a large battle. Steve took up aeronautics as a hobby a long time ago and is currently helping the undermanned maintence crews maintain what few fighters are left. With the Evolution being one of the last large ships of its fleet, it is on a lonely quest... to rebuild.

P.S. Hi MLP! :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ok so everyone, if you want to start using hamachi and without ships or anything i can open the server. i suuggest this beacause i prefer to start with a few people and then build up say if your ready in a comment.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    accepted, heya Sharpcastle also what was that one server\'s ip i lost it on update. this will be my main server now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can use Hamachi :) I\'ve got it so yeah.

And I\'m ready. I have got time now :D

Reaction score
    Being on my phone at work, I don\'t have time to make a character or post a proper application, but I would like to show my interest in joining a closed RP.