New Eden Fleetworks | EVE Online Ships in StarMade

Reaction score
    Creodron has color variants for all gallente ships. Other than that I do not know specifically what t2 ships they would make or anything else.
    Yaaaaaayyyyy! Creodron colors best colors. I dream of the day I fly a creodron-colored ship. The only downside is all the gallente frigates are as beautiful as dead raccoons. With the possible exception of the Maulus. And the Incursus.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    To be fair the Helios ain't bad either. I saw those videos on the Tube. I didn't think those were exclusively Sansha. I ran into those when I did any Agent mission. (There needs to be more variation in those missions to)

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    To be fair the Helios ain't bad either. I saw those videos on the Tube. I didn't think those were exclusively Sansha. I ran into those when I did any Agent mission. (There needs to be more variation in those missions to)
    Well there are sansha based missions. But in the database online its officially sansha. All pirate factions have essentially a set of the same thing in their own design so you may have seen a different one too. There's like 5 or 6 sets for the pirate factions.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    So the colors are different or something similar to Corporation Ship Variants?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Dang. My memory isn't serving me well.

Reaction score
    >the Helios ain't bad

Mate that's been voted to be the worst-looking Gallente ship.

Speaking of gallente, hey look it's the single most overpowered fighter in the universe of fighters.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I think the worst one is the stupid wing shaped ship

Reaction score
    I think the worst one is the stupid wing shaped ship
    If you're telling me you don't like the Tempest...
    That's my 2nd favorite ship in game. But oh well. Everyone has their own opinion.
    So let's see.

3 fighters left
    3 shuttles left
    4 rookie ships left

That's more than 2 months to go until I can hope for my Wolf. Oh well.
    At least soon I can enjoy flying my first Velator again.

Edit: make that 5 shuttles. Forgot the Apotheosis.

Last edited:

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    No no no this lame thing

I find the catalyst to be quite alright. I despise the helios and honestly it will probably get a new model soon. Almost all the caldari asymmetrical ships are gone now. Only gallente have to be worked on. They haven't had major hull redesigns in a while from what I heard.

Also, wafful. I do not know of the apotheosis. What race is it? If I have time to work on ship releases outside of the schedule then I will try and speed up the process. Honestly I could release all the bombers now, they are done. But I do not want to loose all these ships in a week and force you to wait till I finish the next batch.

Reaction score
    I find the catalyst to be quite alright. I despise the helios and honestly it will probably get a new model soon. Almost all the caldari asymmetrical ships are gone now. Only gallente have to be worked on. They haven't had major hull redesigns in a while from what I heard.

Also, wafful. I do not know of the apotheosis. What race is it? If I have time to work on ship releases outside of the schedule then I will try and speed up the process. Honestly I could release all the bombers now, they are done. But I do not want to loose all these ships in a week and force you to wait till I finish the next batch.
    There's the dominix redesign (soon) coming, which makes the space potato a squished space potato.
    Plus, there's tons and tons of non-faction frigates, like the Angel frigates (Here's a picture; it's outdated but it still lists the NPC ships). Are you going to be making those, or are those something different, like the shadow is from the other bombers?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'k so glad they redid the Scorpion :)

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Check it out guys, Minmatar Tyrfing Fighter Bomber!

More info will be posted in the OP in a spoiler.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hey guys, why do i get an "error you dont have premission to do that" when i want to download the minmatar bomber? Any help?