New Eden Fleetworks | EVE Online Ships in StarMade

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Today's general live stream. Said by Schema.
    Simple thing, almost like a block with simple minecraft minecart mechanics but still, chairs.
    Great, and I just finished updated all my shuttles. >_> Otherwise, great news! To top it off, I will be posting release videos soon. The project should be ready for a Monday reveal.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Maybe you could compact the logic design and then use copy and paste to place it in a shuttle. Then just link lights to it.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Maybe you could compact the logic design and then use copy and paste to place it in a shuttle. Then just link lights to it.
    I didn't want to sacrifice the space for logic.

Also in other news. The ship release templates are done. Expect some awesome release videos and downloads about once a week now. First one is coming on Sunday.

Reaction score
    I didn't want to sacrifice the space for logic.

Also in other news. The ship release templates are done. Expect some awesome release videos and downloads about once a week now. First one is coming on Sunday.
    is coming on Sunday.
    on Sunday.
    Sunday.
    God dammit why do I have to be Asian. (school tomorrow, have to wait a bloody 13+ hours for it to end.)
    On another note, will you be putting hyperdrives or jump drives on freighters / carriers / supercarriers?

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    God dammit why do I have to be Asian. (school tomorrow, have to wait a bloody 13+ hours for it to end.)
    On another note, will you be putting hyperdrives or jump drives on freighters / carriers / supercarriers?
    Anything that can equip an Eve jump drive will be getting the hyperspace module. This includes black ops battleships, jump freighters, carriers, super carriers and dreadnoughts. Keep in mind, anything that is capital sized and larger may not be made as a spaceship but as a station instead. Those projects are for the far future.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Hello! So begins my ship releases.

Today I am releasing the Caldari Shuttle. A small craft with no armaments. It has enough space to transport about 5 people plus the pilot. There is a pod permanently fitted to the ship.

Here is the video release. You can expect one of these with every ship I post for download.

Smaller ships will not get many screenshots. Discover them yourselves by downloading them!

Side by side comparison. This image is the previous version, however the external hull remained the same.

Ship features 4 crew passenger seats. Pilot and co-pilot seats and lower bunk/storage area. The pod (core) is also easily accessible. Faction block included.

All ship information below.
    Size
    H - 17m
    L - 30m
    W - 45m

Turning speed
    X - 1.4
    Y - 2.2
    Z - 1.7

Mass - 218.4
    Thrust - 433
    Ratio - 1.9

Shields
    476 capacity
    33 s/sec

Power
    72013.6 capacity
    7251.5 e/sec

Slots (modules)
    None

EVE related information:
    Intended for hauling. Small craft
    Tech I. No fittings.

Reaction score
    One of those times when you wish they had dark / black glass? Yeah, me too.
    Really nice ship.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    One of those times when you wish they had dark / black glass? Yeah, me too.
    Really nice ship.
    Well you wouldn't see much from the inside now would you? lol. I would like more hull colors though.

Reaction score
    Well you wouldn't see much from the inside now would you? lol. I would like more hull colors though.
    I was thinking more along the lines of the black glass from the dirtyspace pack. Although yeah, visibility would be a problem.
    What's coming next?

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    I was thinking more along the lines of the black glass from the dirtyspace pack. Although yeah, visibility would be a problem.
    What's coming next?
    Release-wise? A mix of shuttles, fighters and bombers. Once those are done you will begin getting frigates. One release a week for now. Color variants might be thrown in as an extra. So in total 3 more shuttles (not including color variants), 4 fighters and 5 bombers. Work on color variants will resume once the replace filter is in a stable build. It will speed those up a lot.

The next few NEF episodes will be covering these ships when they near completion as well as some other things I want to work on.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You could (with the space) put normal glass on the inside and black on the outside. Due to rendering inside people won't see the black and outside won't see the normal only the black. You may not have enough space for this in the shuttle but it is easily viable for bigger ships :)

Loved the video btw. Can't wait to edit the shuttle to bring it up to Caldera Design :D

Reaction score
    You could (with the space) put normal glass on the inside and black on the outside. Due to rendering inside people won't see the black and outside won't see the normal only the black. You may not have enough space for this in the shuttle but it is easily viable for bigger ships :)

Loved the video btw. Can't wait to edit the shuttle to bring it up to Caldera Design :D
    Oh yeah, one thing I noticed about the Caldera empire or whatever the faction's called.
    >Caldari-based
    >Amarr logo

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Amarr logo? That would be Calderon Republic. I don't really have a logo yet to be honest :p

This is the closest thing to a logo I have right now

Reaction score
    Amarr logo? That would be Calderon Republic. I don't really have a logo yet to be honest :p

This is the closest thing to a logo I have right now

Oh, well I saw the amarr logo and the Caldera's name in the same picture of some guy's sig, so... yeah.
    >_> I might've been mistaken.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Oh, well I saw the amarr logo and the Caldera's name in the same picture of some guy's sig, so... yeah.
    >_> I might've been mistaken.
    You're talking about two-niner, Hes a part of that faction and they use a lot of amarr ships. He has my old amarr shuttle :P

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Forgot to post these. These episodes focus on fighter bombers and space stations. Crazy stuff!

Reaction score
    Does Creodron make anything other than drones? If no, will you cheat and at least use Creodron colors on fighter-bombers?

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Does Creodron make anything other than drones? If no, will you cheat and at least use Creodron colors on fighter-bombers?
    Creodron has color variants for all gallente ships. Other than that I do not know specifically what t2 ships they would make or anything else.