New Eden Fleetworks | EVE Online Ships in StarMade

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    The Galente shuttle is really nice. I especially like the spacious interior.
    It may be one of the few that get that luxury.

In other news, I began work on frigates. It is surprisingly easy to get hull done, at least to a basic level. The general shape and colors have been worked on for the probe. Detail work will come later and it will be set aside until the other minmatar frigates are done so that proper systems can be placed. The resemblance is incredible in the side by side comparisons. I astound even myself.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive

In other news, I began work on frigates. It is surprisingly easy to get hull done, at least to a basic level. The general shape and colors have been worked on for the probe. Detail work will come later and it will be set aside until the other minmatar frigates are done so that proper systems can be placed. The resemblance is incredible in the side by side comparisons. I astound even myself.

Those antennae look a bit thick, have you tried using rod lights?

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Those antennae look a bit thick, have you tried using rod lights?
    I will be using rod lights when they get changed. Right now you cant turn them off without also turning them. That will change in an upcoming update. I've been thinking about them the whole time I was building today.

Reaction score
    You can turn them into the right position when you shut them off, with a bit of experimenting.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8

Woah, calm down there... You're making my ships look terrible...

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Only issue I see is the neck seems a tad shorter on your ship.

If you want them off you turn them facing wrong direction then activate them.

Vice Versa for on

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Only issue I see is the neck seems a tad shorter on your ship.

If you want them off you turn them facing wrong direction then activate them.

Vice Versa for on
    Or I could just wait for todays update, which already fixes that problem.

Also, the ships is to scale. It is not shorter or longer in any way. Its thicker possible because there needs to be room to walk down it.

Reaction score
    Or I could just wait for todays update, which already fixes that problem.

Also, the ships is to scale. It is not shorter or longer in any way. Its thicker possible because there needs to be room to walk down it.
    Wait, you're telling me the Minmatar has to crawl down a thin pipe exposed to space while there are people with lasers shooting at them?

Well, I'm not surprised.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Wait, you're telling me the Minmatar has to crawl down a thin pipe exposed to space while there are people with lasers shooting at them?

Well, I'm not surprised.
    Why would it be exposed to space?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The hall is not inside of the ships hull. It makes up the hull is what he is saying.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Well, I'm not surprised.
    If it makes things any better the probe is an exploration ship, not really built for combat.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Did a lot of work on the Probe. It is an exploration ship meant to dive into the depths pf space in search of ancient secrets. I also started work on the Burst and will be continuing the work on Minmatar ship hulls.

Reactions: Rumcajz

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Cant wait for these to be done so you can move on to Caldari

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I would suspect you do Caldari next due to being easier to do. Gallente would be last due to being hard unless you really want to get tem out of the way.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Its not that they are hard actually, its that I need to get the smallest frigates finished first so that I can get an idea for the module size. Once I do that I can finish the interiors for all frigates and finish them quicker. Actually the astero might be the smallest. That thing is so tiny the drone door is literally 2x2 blocks and its meant to be a drone ship. Pretty much none of them would ever fit. But I am looking forward to the amarr and gallente ships. they are easier to make than I thought and having a smoothened ship is nice.

Reactions: TwoNiner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Its not that they are hard actually, its that I need to get the smallest frigates finished first so that I can get an idea for the module size. Once I do that I can finish the interiors for all frigates and finish them quicker. Actually the astero might be the smallest. That thing is so tiny the drone door is literally 2x2 blocks and its meant to be a drone ship. Pretty much none of them would ever fit. But I am looking forward to the amarr and gallente ships. they are easier to make than I thought and having a smoothened ship is nice.
    Dew it!!!