Negative Review: Mikelands AUS Server - My (Unfortunate) Experience

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can understand the frustration but at the end of the day beating that war themed dead horse will only end in further frustration, you have your new beginning.
    Only reason I began "beating the war themed dead horse" again was because I came across some interesting new comments about their server which I had not previously discovered. Besides, I feel that the only people getting frustrated by this are those who are being exposed in a true light.

Reaction score
    Only reason I began "beating the war themed dead horse" again was because I came across some interesting new comments about their server which I had not previously discovered. Besides, I feel that the only people getting frustrated by this are those who are being exposed in a true light.
    Seriously dude, move on. Why waste your time trying to prove you're right instead of just spending your time on a server that suits you better and enjoy playing StarMade? Life's too short to spend it hating on ppl, move on.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I'd like to point out that I asked the OP to make a ticket for any issues they had with the server - and whilst they indicated they would - none was lodged. I don't understand the reasoning behind taking the effort to make this thread airing grievances, but not a support ticket - which I stated quite plainly was the only mechanism to actually get a complaint or issue looked at. Draw your own conclusions on that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Seriously dude, move on. Why waste your time trying to prove you're right instead of just spending your time on a server that suits you better and enjoy playing StarMade? Life's too short to spend it hating on ppl, move on.
    I'm not wasting my time doing anything, it takes literally minutes to type a reply and go back to doing whatever. Its not like I'm sat here scrolling through the internet looking for something to use against you all the time. If I happen across something interesting (as I did yesterday while voting for CraftAU), or somebody else brings up something new in the thread, then this will continue, but otherwise as you've already seen it will go away for a bit.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    I actually don't understand why you would bother, what are you hoping to gain? What's the point? You've made your negative review - good on you. That's the point where people move on and decide they no longer care. You don't even come across our minds at all, until we once again stumble upon you bringing up the same old stuff, lol. All of this has actually been really positive for the server despite what you think you might be achieving. So really, I should say thanks - banning you and the aftermath has been awesome for business :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I actually don't understand why you would bother, what are you hoping to gain? What's the point? You've made your negative review - good on you. That's the point where people move on and decide they no longer care. You don't even come across our minds at all, until we once again stumble upon you bringing up the same old stuff, lol. All of this has actually been really positive for the server despite what you think you might be achieving. So really, I should say thanks - banning you and the aftermath has been awesome for business :)
    I'm hoping to inform the Starmade community of your servers admin abuse and your communities overall attitude, and hopefully spare them the same experience I have had. Not even going to respond to that last part lol.

Reactions: Lecic

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Wanting closure then antagonizes someone.

Brilliant idea.

Reaction score
    I agree, and suggest we end this now by keep on replying thus encouraging further discussion. :p

But yes, on a serious note let us move along unless something new and of worth the world needs to be informed of comes to light. I mean I do understand your frustration there wookie, it does suck when 6 months of work goes down the toilet due to one bad apple or 2, or 3 or 4......;)
    But we know by now whatever is said is just going to be countered with purple and unicorns and there is no chance of logical debate with people who illogically justify everything.

Let's go play SM and be happy in the fact we're playing on Australias real Number 1 server now, instead of wasting your time and breathe on people who do not even play the game. :)

p.s tigergard, guessing tiggly wiggly from mikelands? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    I love that everytime I randomly pop in to check on starmade that there is ALWAYS a thread about this server. To be honest though if you want to avoid "abusive admins" don't play on a server that allows admins in a faction or to even participate in PvP at all. Basicly admins are like this whenever they feel like ruining your day.

Reactions: SuperWookie
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    LOL this server really sucks, this isn't the first time people have had crappy experiences on this server.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It was a great sever, its just spoilt by one person :(
    --->Btw I never posted a ticket, the only one who deals with the starmade complaints is K10, so there would be no point.
    Ive since joined some other servers and am having a great time there :D

Also, if any one on the mikelands wants resources, just pm me.
    I have a ton of stuff (1 mill shield recharge blocks etc) left over which I no longer need (as i quit playing the sever). Just saying, cause the community's got some great people.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I'd like to point out that I asked the OP to make a ticket for any issues they had with the server - and whilst they indicated they would - none was lodged. I don't understand the reasoning behind taking the effort to make this thread airing grievances, but not a support ticket - which I stated quite plainly was the only mechanism to actually get a complaint or issue looked at. Draw your own conclusions on that.
    Who sorts the tickets?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Btw I never posted a ticket, the only one who deals with the starmade complaints is K10, so there would be no point
    This is not true. I check the tickets on a regular basis. Your statement is false - utterly and completely FALSE. Why did you make a commitment to myself in this very thread to post a ticket if you thought that it would not given due process?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438000287,1437998984][/DOUBLEPOST]
    LOL this server really sucks, this isn't the first time people have had crappy experiences on this server.
    With so many players, it's not surprising to get a few complaints. You've never joined my server, perhaps you might like to gain some objectivity and try it out for yourself - or you can continue to just throw rotten fruit from the sidelines.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Your statement is false - utterly and completely FALSE.
    Nothing says 'calm and professional' like overusing adjectives and capitalising words.
    You look like you are chucking a tantrum. Is that what you're doing? Having a hissy-fit? Mate, what're you doing? You can't try to act professional and be the better man, and then chuck a tanty because someone criticised you without using the proper methods.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This is not true. I check the tickets on a regular basis. Your statement is false - utterly and completely FALSE. Why did you make a commitment to myself in this very thread to post a ticket if you thought that it would not given due process?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438000287,1437998984][/DOUBLEPOST]

With so many players, it's not surprising to get a few complaints. You've never joined my server, perhaps you might like to gain some objectivity and try it out for yourself - or you can continue to just throw rotten fruit from the sidelines.
    My friend from Australia had his frikken frigate despawned because it apparatnly "didn't look good enough", when it was a ship he had spent a long time on in singleplayer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Nothing says 'calm and professional' like overusing adjectives and capitalising words.
    You look like you are chucking a tantrum. Is that what you're doing? Having a hissy-fit? Mate, what're you doing? You can't try to act professional and be the better man, and then chuck a tanty because someone criticised you without using the proper methods.
    Not sure how you got that from my use of emphasis. The claim made was bold and I responded in a clear manner, proportionate to the claim. If anything your post is an attempt to goad me into a heated response. You have failed, good sir.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Not sure how you got that from my use of emphasis. The claim made was bold and I responded in a clear manner, proportionate to the claim. If anything your post is an attempt to goad me into a heated response. You have failed, good sir.
    I'm not attempting anything. I am just trying to point out how much you look like a massive tool. Look, I don't care if you are right or wrong, but you've handled all of this very unprofessionally, and if you don't see that, then you have more problems than just this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.