NASSZONE Starmade Servers

Reaction score
    zorozeenee WarSong which sector sizes are you guys using for your respective universes?
    warsong is using small im using large, expanding your sector size is fine, but making it smaller isnt

exporting from 4242 and importing it to 4040 will work fine

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    "There is an error message that keeps showing up saying there has been an error on the server. One of the other players said it has been going on a few hours."

What is the error message?
    Lol should've watched the thread :P
    It said "There has been an error on the server"
    And something else I can't remember.

Reaction score
    How come everytime WarSong joins the server it takes a massive dump and crashes?!?! This like the 5th time in two days. Doomsider

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Maybe you should have PM'd that question?
    Just a bit ago I was trying to use starmote. the built in admin tool for star-made. It was only after I sorted my own client issues out I noticed the server also did a flop. Apologies for that. I'm looking into the possible issue of starmote crashing servers from bad credentials or w/e else might cause it. Could just be user error on my part.

Reaction score
    WarSong can you export the sector 20, 10, 20 which is my factions Eisenwald sector and give it to zorozeenee to upload onto 4040. Thanks Doomsider incase he has to be the one to get it. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
    Im having trouble connecting to the normal Nasszone server,when i connect with my account Nighthawk_77 my game crashes and i dont know why...as an experiment and to ask for help i modified my username to Nighthawk_77sGhost and asked the people online what to do...do you know what is going on??? As long as i know i didnt do anything to get banned so i dont know why i keep crashing.
    -Nighthawk_77

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Im having trouble connecting to the normal Nasszone server,when i connect with my account Nighthawk_77 my game crashes and i dont know why...as an experiment and to ask for help i modified my username to Nighthawk_77sGhost and asked the people online what to do...do you know what is going on??? As long as i know i didnt do anything to get banned so i dont know why i keep crashing pls answer.
    -Nighthawk_77
    just come on nasszone.com:4040

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Im having trouble connecting to the normal Nasszone server,when i connect with my account Nighthawk_77 my game crashes and i dont know why...as an experiment and to ask for help i modified my username to Nighthawk_77sGhost and asked the people online what to do...do you know what is going on??? As long as i know i didnt do anything to get banned so i dont know why i keep crashing.
    -Nighthawk_77
    It normally means there is a problem with where your character was Last o -o Corrupted Sectors or such for example.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    It might be an issue with the sector you are trying to enter. As far as I know you are not banned. The ban list very short. If you do log in with another username try going to the sector causing issues and move some of the entities that might be causing lag. If that doesn't work I can go in and delete a few. That might help.

Reaction score
    Warsong could you please delete the big ship camping my faction base?I cant reach it.

Last edited:

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Message me the co-ords to your location. Oh wait it's your faction base so ok what's the name of your faction, bro?

Reaction score
    can you serch for HVCruiser in the server files?
    we made a secondary outpost for our good ships and thats were i spawn...because i didnt go online for a month or so i forgot its position

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    try to avoid double posting and i'm in a meeting just the minute.

Ok done. I deleted all the ships near by. There were a bunch and it doesn't help none were docked. I left you two replacement ships. Just spawned in with some funds I had on hand. They're nothing to write home about. The Caraway is quick and a good single-dock shuttle. The Qatar is a decent pirate killer. (Just in case you find yourself under attack when you log in. Which you shouldn't, but you never know.)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    remember how i said there was a secondary base?Well i spawn at that base and not at home...there were too many non allied ships and for the sake of the potential enemies not knownig ower location we set up a secondary base i wich a 430m long ship was being built...cause as i mentioned eariler i didnt play for a month and nobody replayed to my skype posts(there on vacation)i dont know where the location is :(

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Just play on the nasszone server 4040 it never has all these problems. 4242 is being wiped soon anyways.