NASSZONE Starmade Servers

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The NASS main server has been reset. If you forgot something the old server will be running on :4141 for another week or so or until the next update so be sure to get what you need.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    The NASS main server has been reset. If you forgot something the old server will be running on :4141 for another week or so or until the next update so be sure to get what you need.
    Who can we contact for any exports that needs to be made? Is doing so by forum private message okay?

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    Warsong said he will be doing some exports so let him know.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So I was playing today and then I heard some bullcrap ramming my station and it was the thing about warp gates.... WTH were you thinking adding 50vote days to make a single warpgate? Now I dont even want to give you even one vote for that decision and im not the only one that thinks so! It could been even better if you remove the warp gates at all than setting a 50voteday price on it

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    This setting can be adjusted by Warsong. It was just the default development setting.

Reactions: R_Artis
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Oh okay... oh BTW I think the bounty system so sent work property : because when you kill the person with bounty you write the command but it says kill was not counted or something like that. Also for some players the !help command so sent work

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    I found a major bug in the bounty system and it has been fixed for version .17 of the Daemon. We are bug hunting the next couple of days before I will put the version on NASS. Not sure about the !help issue but I have heard it from others so I will look into it.

Reaction score
    Great server I must say I even have seen a few familiar people on it time to time :D!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    It's too bad that nasszone has seen such a steep decline in population from it's original inception. Hopefully the rate of new updates and influx of new members to starmade will help to bring a new life back to the server.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Could 2 2 1 and 3 2 1 be cleared? There is a large bunch of pirates making lag there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Seems like lag was reduced somehow some mins before the sectors got cleared
    But still, 40+ isanths near spawn aren't good.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Sorry for the double post, but i think we should be able to give ourselves credits on the build server, that way we can spawn in ships that we didn't finish or that we started a long time ago out of the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I agree with Unnamed on this one. Its a freebuild server, why the restriction. You have literally given people access to infine amounts of everything but credits, which means if they lost their stuff, or want to work on a ship from the catalog in safety for whatever reason (Too many I can think to mention in one quick post.) they have to quest around for hours to find shops to sell some of their infinite items to. Also, FYI, I found a pirate station at ~ -30 -30 -30.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    I disagree with those corrupt capitalist scum, giving access to infinite amount of credits would rid the server of what little challenge is left.
    Besides, some people like having a little adventure every now and then by hunting minerals or shops and it's fun drilling asteroids for minerals to fuel your factories.

Ah, by the way, thanks for updating the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I disagree with those corrupt capitalist scum, giving access to infinite amount of credits would rid the server of what little challenge is left.
    Besides, some people like having a little adventure every now and then by hunting minerals or shops and it's fun drilling asteroids for minerals to fuel your factories.

Ah, by the way, thanks for updating the server.
    Uuuuuuuuuh, what? The freebuild server isn't meant for challenge. Its meant for building. So, why not infinite credits, or was this sarcasm? You can never tell with the internet.