NASSZONE Starmade Servers

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    It seems that NASS' auto update doesn't work, and you have to update after the restart every 6 hours.
    EDIT: Now its on 0.1583 after "updating" to next one which should be 0.1584 i think.

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    Sorry for the double post, but i think we should be able to give ourselves credits on the build server, that way we can spawn in ships that we didn't finish or that we started a long time ago out of the server.
    This is ImperialDonuts domain. I asked him about this and he explained that he does not want people loading huge ships just for fun. It is a server for group building. You can always ask him to reconsider.

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    It seems that NASS' auto update doesn't work, and you have to update after the restart every 6 hours.
    EDIT: Now its on 0.1583 after "updating" to next one which should be 0.1584 i think.
    Looking into it now

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This is a very fun server to play on! I'll start voting everyday for this server!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The fold drive thing on Main doesn't work, or if it does, it works for very few. Whenever I try to fold anywhere it gives me an error that says that I have to be in an undocked ship, but I don't understand how to become even more undocked than undocked.

Pls respond.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Any nass admin/moderator, a ( kinda ) friend said "..." 3 times and he got banned for "swearing"
    Could you unban him + make triple dots not a swear?
    His username is Antzakes1

Reaction score
    The fold drive thing on Main doesn't work, or if it does, it works for very few. Whenever I try to fold anywhere it gives me an error that says that I have to be in an undocked ship, but I don't understand how to become even more undocked than undocked.

Pls respond.
    this has since been fixed, i talked to doom about it

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    There is an error message that keeps showing up saying there has been an error on the server. One of the other players said it has been going on a few hours.

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    "There is an error message that keeps showing up saying there has been an error on the server. One of the other players said it has been going on a few hours."

What is the error message?

Reaction score
    4242 keeps crashing and freezes for like 60-150 seconds for some reason.

Reaction score
    4242 keeps crashing and freezes for like 60-150 seconds for some reason.
    i heard about this as well, if anyone wants to transfer to nasszone.com:4040, i will import your home base from 4242

all that needs to be done, is for any admin on 4242 to export your base, ill take it from there

Reactions: Purgatory
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    "There is an error message that keeps showing up saying there has been an error on the server. One of the other players said it has been going on a few hours."

What is the error message?
    It's an ErrorClassCastExcepction or something like that
    When it happens it usually gets fixed on the auto reboot

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    The server restarts every 6 hours. 12am, 6am, 12pm and 6pm, Pacific Time (GMT +8). Imports break the sectors with lag and exports don't always load properly when loaded into a new universe. It's likely to stay that way until the universe is reset.

Reaction score
    The server restarts every 6 hours. 12am, 6am, 12pm and 6pm, Pacific Time (GMT +8). Imports break the sectors with lag and exports don't always load properly when loaded into a new universe. It's likely to stay that way until the universe is reset.
    Just tested the export and imports, they are working fine. No problems whatsoever, nice try though ;)