Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Does weapon blocks without any computer link can be used for cosmetic purposes ?
    Sure thing. Please no shootyshooty though, would spoil the fun for those who just want to race.

hmm, that gives me an idea. Would anyone be up for a separate racer category WITH GUNS?

Reaction score
    Question: How tall can they be at most?
    Either way, I'll make a vaygr one in a few hours, can't wait :D

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    RACE SCHEDULE (will also be on the OP)

Saturdays -
    • 15:30 GMT (11:30 EST)
    • 16:30 GMT (12:30 EST)
    • 20:30 GMT (16:30 EST)
    • 21:30 GMT (17:30 EST)
    Sundays -
    • 20:30 GMT (16:30 EST)
    • 21:30 GMT (17:30 EST)
    [doublepost=1469367624,1469367421][/doublepost]
    Question: How tall can they be at most?
    Please try and keep it below 5 blocks tall. Any higher and it can start to look silly :P

Reactions: Gonzalo
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Sure thing. Please no shootyshooty though, would spoil the fun for those who just want to race.

hmm, that gives me an idea. Would anyone be up for a separate racer category WITH GUNS?
    I know what you're up to.....

Last edited:

Croquelune

An Imaginary Number's officer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Please no shootyshooty though, would spoil the fun for those who just want to race.
    No problem, it is not the purpose. I just want use the laser block to do kind of look-alike engines things. It won't use laser property or animation just the block.

Would anyone be up for a separate racer category WITH GUNS?
    Well it can be good but don't know how we'll spam push effect button while using weapons.
    However I know it's possible to do some kind of Wipe Out motion behaviour on planet surface by balancing the mass/thrust ratio of the ship in order to stick to the surface and not be able to fly more than 5-10 blocks high, if it exceeds the ship usually stall. Like that you can't leave the planet's gravity. If tracks are done with planet segments I presume it possible to do a kind of Wipe Out like minigame.

HolyCookie at 2:39 : priceless.

Last edited:

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well it can be good but don't know how we'll spam push effect button while using weapons.
    However I know it's possible to do some kind of Wipe Out motion behaviour on planet surface by balancing the mass/thrust ratio of the ship in order to stick to the surface and not be able to fly more than 5-10 blocks high, if it exceeds the ship usually stall. Like that you can't leave the planet's gravity. If tracks are done with planet segments I presume it possible to do a kind of Wipe Out like minigame.
    It's certainly possible. I'll do some testing later on to try and determine the right ratio to balance speed and not flying out of atmosphere.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I've been cleaning up the track of mine that restored. The starting grid is missing, and some places still need touch ups, but it should be usable for testing purposes now.

Reactions: Jake_Lancia
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I know of at least one other person besides me that might have interest in that.
    If you started something like that, would a racer with a turret be possible? Not thinking of an AI controlled turret ether. Something that would probably require a second person. Like combat skid racers with teams? Just a random thought. >.>