Medium Sized Star Destroyer ?

Reaction score
    Hey there !

Im a huge StarWars Fan, so i searched for an useablle StarWars Star Destroyer Blueprint... Because im playing on a server, it shouldnt be too big .100-300 k mass would be fine but the problem is that there arent any Star Destroyer Blueprints out there with that size. I found a few which are too little with a mass of 50 k and a few which are way to heavy with a mass of 500 k ....

Did i miss any 1/2 size Star Destroyer blueprints ? Do you have one for publishing ? Or do you even have a Star Destroyer with full interior design ?

Have a great day ! Genar :)

Reaction score
    This Mini Star Destroyer is 234 meters in length. Maybe you can make something out of it. This Victory class might be workable. At first glance, it looks like the Victory class is about 400 m long, give or take 100.

Edit:
    I found an Imperial Light Cruiser replica at 103 meters.
    Those unfortunately are the same exact ship with different bridges and are quite small.

Hey there !

Im a huge StarWars Fan, so i searched for an useablle StarWars Star Destroyer Blueprint... Because im playing on a server, it shouldnt be too big .100-300 k mass would be fine but the problem is that there arent any Star Destroyer Blueprints out there with that size. I found a few which are too little with a mass of 50 k and a few which are way to heavy with a mass of 500 k ....

Did i miss any 1/2 size Star Destroyer blueprints ? Do you have one for publishing ? Or do you even have a Star Destroyer with full interior design ?

Check out this Star Destroyer. I use it and when almost full weighs between 150k-200k mass depending on what you use. You should find this ship to be very suitable for your needs. Be warned, you will have to strip the systems and rebuild it to suit your needs.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    when you do get your hands on suitable sized bases, pls full refit your SDs to have good dakka & gofast or they will be slaughtered, only you can prevent Imperial Massacres.

Reaction score
    Thanks for your answers !

I also tried to import some hulls by mysellf .... but smedit alsways gives me errors :/
    I already saw the Star Destriyer blueprint its still in wip... But its too much work to remove all of that blocks already placed in there

Reaction score
    Thanks for your answers !

I also tried to import some hulls by mysellf .... but smedit alsways gives me errors :/
    I already saw the Star Destriyer blueprint its still in wip... But its too much work to remove all of that blocks already placed in there
    PM me what type of Star Destroyer SMEDIT imports you would like and I will see about getting some uploaded.

Reaction score
    Hey there !

Here you go
    Imperial Star Destroyer 214m