lua -e 'print("Hello World!")'

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The problem is not a rounding issue, it is an issue with the randomization of their locations. On elwyneternity we have seen some of these problems, so I generated a 3D map showing all of the items in the universe.

http://elwyneternity.com/starmap/

If you wait for it to load, you will see a huge series of shops in one line. This is present on all of the servers that have generated new maps since a few updates ago (I cannot remember the exact version #).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The actual last usefull update that wasn\'t fixing things that were broken but adding stuff into the game was the structure tab,i donot mind the game being fixed but when you say that all this cool new stuff is coming and then make everyone wait like a month it gets really annoying i hope that this is realesed soon.Other than that good work really like the game but not much to do untill new update.

Reaction score
    What i haven\'t seen in the list were the turrets, are they going to be fixed so they shoot other turrets too?

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Though, I really do want to know, will we be able to actually program our npcs comehow or just utilize a command line interface of some sort?

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    That\'s enough, thank you. We don\'t want to encourage our developer to spend less time the he thinks he needs to get things right. That\'s how the best games are made.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Calbiri, Can you tell us if the following will be fixed in the next release?

1. Shops not spawning
    2. Turrets not turning when under player control
    3. AI does not target enemy turrets

I\'m wondering about #1 in paticular; I was surprised it was not relased as part of the hotfix since its a bit of a game crippling bug.

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Sarcasam.exe has stopped responding. Would you like to close the program or wait?

Reaction score
    nice! I don\'t see how lua coding a NPC could help, but if the NPCs were turnt to robots, or computers were added it\'d be awesome fun controlling the ship

guys, imagine

ship:setThrottle(100);

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Whatever that new button is just past the Delete button on the NPC AI menu, I can\'t see it and it doesn\'t seem to do anything... what is it for, and can it be fixed?

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Great work guys! You are all doing a great job, I wish you the very best in a land full of unicorns, rainbows, daisies and eternal happiness. Keep doing what you are doing, i\'m sure we are all in joy and can not contain our excitement for the future ahead.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I know, what I am saying is if you\'re going to put in a scripting language, why not allow us to control ships, I don\'t understand what we will be able to do with Dave to justify a scripting language

Reaction score
    Consider that maybe schema is preparing for other features further down the road?

Reaction score
    Im pretty sure bug fixing is generally classed as \"useful\" i think what you meant is that we arent instantly dropping tons of content on you and that makes you sad... but the faster content is dropped, the more bugs need to be sorted. So your sort of caught in this catch-22 situation. For now, lots of bugs and content is being worked out, including engine refinement (the schine engine is made from scratch.) Please have patience as the game continues to improve. Thanks.

Reaction score
    This tends to fall under improving the AI, which as you may have seen with Dave and NPC\'s, Schema has been working on those some as of late. Im not sure when turrets may be tweaked to target other turrets over a mothership, but that may be a setting youd want to have, not a default option.