lua -e 'print("Hello World!")'

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Couldnt you just support the Java scripting engine. That would support a wider range of scripting languages.

Reaction score
    Is there a fix for the shop spawning rate problem? Someone posted in the forum subject on this that they think it has to do with a number rounding off, if the probability is set below .5 then it is rounded down to zero and if it is above it it is rounded to 1 making it eaither a 0% spawn rate or 100% spawn rate for shops.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    - advanced build mode size now saved by ship entered

What do you mean by this ^

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    Have you added the ability to wear/remove the helmet? In the first dev build release I wasn\'t able to find any way to do so, despite hitting every button on my keyboard. Other than that great work on the update so far, it really makes it feel like a whole new game!

Reaction score
    I guess it\'s that \"place more blocks at once\" thing in adv. build mode. Am I correct?

Reaction score
    Hi There Calbiri,

Is there a confirmed release date for the new patch?

Thanks

Hydrax

Reaction score
    YES YES YES YES YES YES soooo many cool things! and with the scriping part for the daves! we can make them act out a movie or something YYYEEESSS!!!! and the gravity bug is fixed so now i can activeate the bobby on my ship and spawn a bunch of piretes around me and run around my ship like a captin!!! oh yeah!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    execute this command: /give_metaitem helmet (Maybe you have to put your name in)

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    My satisfaction is crossing into the \"should have sent a poet\" zone.... Now, if you excuse me, I\'m going to hold a personal \"Finally programmeable systems\" celebration. In short, I\'ve got to agree with 2dozen.

Reaction score
    The Daves are npcs, which means that they cannot be controlled through the structure menu, they can be given commands, but they cannot be controlled

Reaction score
    Lua is essentially a command system for ai, it helps you get your npc units to do what you want, To put it into more basic terms, Lua\'s an intercom system

Reaction score
    He means that the size of the block area that you want to take away, or place, will be kept on each ship tht you edited, which means that it\'s less annoying with just one ship to edit

Reaction score
    He means that the size of the block area that you want to take away, or place, will be kept on each ship tht you edited, which means that it\'s less annoying with just one ship to edit

Reaction score
    Are you an idiot, there\'s a bug where amcs go straight through the hull of a ship, killing the astronaut target, which means that if you do tht, you\'ll die