Lazarus Imperium- Fidem et Regimine : Faith and Government (now accepting public applicants, apply t

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Username: Syleiel

Requested Class: Department of Research & Construction (Engineers)

Why I want to join: Began playing StarMade mid last year and pretty much kept to myself. Mainly built Star Wars replica ships, the largest being the Venator. I am looking to get more involved by joining a mature, well-organized faction.

Short information about me: 21 years old. Prefer not to fight, but rather to build and let others do the dirty work.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I am not trying to be mean but it appears that you have avoided reading the ENTIRE front page. Please go back and read the ENTIRE front page.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    Username: AnnaShade017

Requested Class: Engineer

Why I want to join: As this faction is both neutral, open to newer players, and friendly as a whole, I am inclined and happy to put forth my application to join. I was also respectfully invited by Mr. Nature.

Short information about me: I am not the most extrovertive, talkative person out there, and I am new to the game so bear with me. I do have some basic shipbuilding techniques down and I assume I will learn more and improve over time. However, my schedule changes often so I may be more active one week, and absent for most of the next. My interests lie in ship design, skins, and well, design in general (currently pursuing a degree in Graphic Design).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    adiranam1992

Full Membership

I want to join a community where I can build with others.

I live in London and am currently a international business student at university.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Please choose a valid branch. I assume you would like to be an engineer but I need you to confirm.

Reaction score
    i just finised a bach of atmospearic ships so far theres a chinook transport, a good sized dropship, and a really heavly armed ground attack craft(HGAC). i have a few more ideas sitting in my head too.

pics coming soon!

EDIT heres an imagur link

http://imgur.com/a/FKx2A

ill see if i can get the pics on to a diffrent one for nature

BearishMushroom

Modshroom
    Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Due to events in some parallel universe, that is not even made out of cubes, I will have to be inactive for a week-ish, starting sunday.

I will be able to get on and check my messages, but not much more.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I\'m just here to say I back after what was meant to be one week but ended up closer to two because of laziness.... So yeah, I\'m back and active. But not server-side, because I have a sp project that is taking much longer than it should...

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Username: Mariux

Requested Class: Engineers

Why I want to join: Because I want somebody to play with on servers. Simple as that.

Short information about me: I\'m a member of Adimo ship-builders. I have about half - a year expleriance in Starmade and around 3 in Minecraft. I enjoy building a large variety of ships: from small salvagers to huge titans.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:steathinator9837

Requested Class:Engineers

Why i want to join: To have fun!

Info: I am a 1 man member of a tiny shipbuilding company with 4 fighters 1 heavy fighter 1 corvette 1 frigate 2 cruisers 1 dropship and a flagship(under production)

Reaction score
    UserName: Yamto

Requested Class:scrapper/pilot

Why i want to join: I want to join because i want to make something which is good ; Great. I also just want to have a good time and team up with some peoples to expand and thrive a great group

Short Information about me: I\'m british 15 years old, 16 in month time.

Reaction score
    I will not be on much for about a week (until the 9th, when I go back to school) because of limited internet at home. I will be on occasionaly, but as his rank of Admiral Supreme, MineCatFTW will be handling most of the administrative duties in my absence.

He cannot make alliances or change anything drastic, but will be handling commands for a while, and making sure things stay moving. I will be back fairly soon, however (like I said, the 9th) and will still hop on occasionally between now and then to make sure things are still working smoothly.