Lazarus Imperium- Fidem et Regimine : Faith and Government (now accepting public applicants, apply t

Reaction score
    Username:Krosulhah

Requested Class: Pilot :D

Why I want to join:BEcause i fucked up and want to come back.

Short information about me: I like pie. Do you like pie? LEt us have pie together.

Piepiepiepie

Yours piely,

Krosulpie,

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I\'d love to apply, your faction looks well organized and thriving.

However, I have a major question: Do you allow members to be in 2 factions at once?

Becasue right now I\'m at a toss-up as to whether to join the Void Templars or your faction, and am sorta hoping I can get the best of both worlds. Maybe a liason?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    We allow our members to be in as many factions as they like, and a liason would be very helpful. You can PM me for more info.

Reaction score
    Username: Izikiel

Requested Class: Engineer

Why I want to join: Experience is important, and well established factions have skills to pass along to members.

Short information about me: I enjoy strategy, space transport and military technology, and thermite. What else would I need?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Sandemlis

Requested Class: I would like to be pilot becouse im not good ship builder :D

Why I want to join: Owner (MrNature72) requested me if i want to join

Short information about me: I like fights and fun like that but not sitting and building but if i want than i could make some stuff

Reaction score
    Username: LETHALVIP3RZZ

Requested Class: Imperial Navy

Why I want to join: I wish to join an active faction as every faction i have joined in the past has collapsed/run out of interest. This faction seems to be currently active and i feel i would fit in as i have many hours of experience, and a healthy slot of time each day to play the game.

Short information about me: Mostly what i have put above :P I\'m 22 and have access to comms, although not until 2 weeks or so as my headset was trampled by my brother D:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Good to see some more pilots heading our way, we do need them right now. Instructions will be sent your way pretty soon, welcome to the Lazarus Imperium!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Username:
    Crusade

Requested Class:
    Engineer (Advisor)

Why I want to join:
    I\'ve been pondering joining a faction for quite a while. Lazarus seems like a good choice.

Short information about me:
    I\'m Crusade, most people know me... Haha. I\'m a builder, I play singleplayer most of the time, but if my internet permits, I can play online sometimes.

Reaction score
    With the continued growth of the Lazarus, and with the coming of plenty of new recruits and the first activity sweep, there has been a set of extremely important promotions.

Today, I implimented the Lazarus High Command; Moving MineCatFTW\'s position as Admiral Supreme from the Admirals list to the High Command section, and promoting two members to fill the first two positions within High Command: Krosulhah as our new Public Affairs & Relations Officer, and Dark-life as the Primary Accountant.

?LAZARUS HIGH COMMAND
    The Lazarus High Command is the infrastructure utilized directly by the Emperor. They perform a number of important governing tasks that cannot be delegated to a single admiral; Therefore, they act not above, but outside the jurisdiction of the Admirals and are controlled directly by the Emperor. The High Command is a pivotal piece of the Lazarus Government, taking care of a large number of absolutely vital issues within the Imperium. However, even though they are not under the control of any specific set, most members of High Command do not have much or any direct control of any of the sects, either. The members of High Command are as follows:

Admiral Supreme - MineCatFTW
    The job of the Admiral Supreme is to act as both the secondary in command, and as the direct consultant of the Emperor. Unlike other members of High Command, the Admiral Supreme has the right to assume control over other sects and their members, if a situation called for such an action.

Public Affairs & Relations Officer - Krosulhah
    The PARO is tasked with the majority of public relations, primarily concerning the relationships with non-lazarus personel and other factions. The PARO has the right to apprehend members that are violating Lazarus laws or causing damage to the Lazarus due to interraction with people outside of the faction, but outside of that has no direct control over members.

Primary Accountant - Dark-life
    The Primary Accountant is tasked with managing Lazarus activity checks, newsletters, and keeping track of new applications to alert the Emperor of the list needs to be updated. The Primary Accountant is a direct messenger from the Emperor to his members.

Also, BearishMushroom has been promoted to the rank of Lord, therefore allowing him to assume control over the Court of the Loyalist and work to increase its population.

As we continue to grow, more positions will open!

Finally, Crusade, a very popular and well known member, has joined the Lazarus!

All in all, it has been an excellent week. It\'s an honor serving wth all of you.

-Emperor of the Lazarus
    --MrNature72

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Username: LukeSalmon

Requested Class: The Navy

Why I want to join: I would like to take part in an experience beyond building a single ship and shooting random AIs. And I feel like it would be more fun to support an existing faction.

Short information about me: I\'m from Germany...like Scifi a lot ... spend quite a lot time on the webs ... especially the last few months playing starmade...But in a few weeks ill have to start learning for my finals :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    hi i am wanting to join your faction beacause i am new to the game and want to make some friends also i am playing minecraft on p.c also i have skype so we can chat when we r needing to talk in the faction.

i am good at building so should be good at building ships. plz could i join i will follow your rules and fight as a warrior to protect the gallaxy

Reaction score
    Well, I\'m not the one responsible for recruiting, but if I were, I would never accept a person who can\'t read. Aren\'t you supposed to submit a proper form?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Why did you comment then? If he/she cant read then your comment becomes a waste of space.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    hello i would like to join your faction because I am new to the game and have enjoyed playing it so far, and would like some friends, also I would like to become part of something in the game.

If i do join your faction i will stick to your rules and and fight along side of your faction to were ever it may take me.Also if you would like to chat to me at any time go on skype and add me my name is just JoeMcJedi.

i also play minecraft with some friends, one of my friends mentioned star-made to me and i thought i would give it a try, i also play star wars old republic, i enjoy it very much.

so please let me join your faction because i will be willing to take risks as i travel through the galaxy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Here goes:

Username: UK_IN_US

Requested Class: R.A.T.

Why I Want To Join: I wish to join this faction as a productive, helpful member (part of that is due to my lack of real-world self-confidence :D)

Info About Me: I am 15 and a pretty decent shipwright. Proof here. Liason with Void Templars pending their approval.