Lazarus Imperium- Fidem et Regimine : Faith and Government (now accepting public applicants, apply t

Reaction score
    hey pilots! you just lost about half of your planet to a really big salvager.( did one you engineers go test something?) i would get on sever and caim that planet quickly before something else happens to it

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Dark-life, please set the name of blueprint of the ship I gave you to at least acknowledge who built it.

EDIT: Also, salvaging the home planet of your faction is generally considered a bad idea.

Reaction score
    well it just might need to drop down to 3 with the pilot\'s small problume threre going to need to make some sort of orbital to store all of there ships and gear.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: ghettodexter

Requested Class: Pilot/covert op/flexible

Why I want to join: I know failure is NOT an option and the style of how you have things laid out say\'s you aren\'t going to be messing around... cool ish

Short information about me: I have real world military experience U.S marine corps 277th E.O.D. I have great skills with piloting extremely large craft, unstoppable dog fighing skills and on the fly systems management. If you need a pilot for high ranking officials or safe passage for sensitive data I\'m your guy, need to park a 200x150m ship in a 201x151 hole without bumping or slowing down ... i\'m your guy... need a covert op done or something blown up without anyone knowing who did it? I am still your guy. you wont find a pilot better think... \"Joker\" from \"Mass Effect\" I\'m not an \"L2\" but a real life disabled military man with real world experience at commanding and reciveing commands and running small or medium scal operations

Reaction score
    I recruited him. He\'s not the best at english, but he is a stunning engineer. Stunning.

Reaction score
    \"It\'s people like you that make me hate people.\"

-Nature on public chat, dealing with a Brony

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    \"Hello, this is LunaMoonBringer. The NLR would like to fuck you over now.\"

:P

BearishMushroom

Modshroom
    Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It\'s me, of course. I have returned from my trip, and will continue on as I did before I left.

Reaction score
    Username: Jaypate

Requested Class: Not sure if this is the ship classes; but if player classes then Pilot (i will make my own ship...)

Why I want to join: Because i dont want to be stuck playing single player...

Short information about me: I am new to starmade but... i will learn the controls pretty fast i think. I play games like minecraft and starmade\'s building system is similar to that of minecrafts

Whats the IP btw?

Reaction score
    Username: Look left

Requested Class: Engineer

Why I Want to Apply: Apparently I never actually made a formal application, so, you know, probably should do that

Short Background: I\'ve technically not been a proud Lazarun for about 5 months now, I\'ve also technically not designed serveral ships for us and I technically haven\'t assisted in the production of the original faction stronghold.

Much Love

Joey

P.S. I\'m soooo better than swsoe ;)

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    That has got to be the best application I\'ve seen so far XD

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    You could make a list of \"friends\" and people that are not to be shot on sight if they trespass on your land (like me).

And Nature,the lazarus in your\"galaxy burning story\"is partly responsible for the bionic (AHA, THATS THE WORD I WAS LOOKING FOR) concept of my ship :D

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Maybe I\'m not informed correctly, but wouldn\'t that be everybody, we\'re not at war with?

And since we are neutral I don\'t think there are any wars going on, that involve us.

Reaction score
    I think it means on a neutral server we would have a kind if home section/sections that are for faction members only, and trespassing there is a shoot on sight offense.

Thats how it reads to me anyway, otherwise there\'s no way to protect our holdings and development stage projects

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Thing is that I have an agreement with nature. Even though I\'m not really in a faction (solo faction) I\'m in an alliance with you guys :D

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Because I like to keep some freedom of action :) . I also like, building, salvaging and combat. I wouldn\'t really fit in a single branch and I prefer flying my own ships.