Lazarus Imperium- Fidem et Regimine : Faith and Government (now accepting public applicants, apply t

Reaction score
    i must ask a question, what if demand for ships drops should we creat some demand?

Reaction score
    This might be a good job for The Court. Find some way to corrupt a target into declaring/provoking war with other factions, subversion against a threat as well as increased or stable demand for our ships

Reaction score
    There we are! Your thinking like an entrepreerur now budy! A few more years and youll be CEO or something like that, i think. Or not, i don\'t know.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Username: Keptick

Requested Class: Engineer

Why I want to join: I\'ve been pondering on joining a faction for a while now. The Lazarus imperium looks like the perfect faction for me

Short information about me: I\'ve played starmade for about 3 months, I love building, fighting (when given a reason) and killing whoever tramples the grass :D

Reaction score
    Hahaha, I try Taco, I try.

Just to let everyone know, I am going to be offline for about 4 months as of the end of next week. I will be coming back I promise you, you\'ll just have to struggle through without my charm and wit for a while. I hope to come back to an even more impressive Imperium than we already are. Have fun you crazy kids

Much Love

Joey

Reaction score
    Guy1 \"Sometimes you act insane.\"

Guy2 \"what\'s acting\"

Guy1\"pertending\"

Guy2\"I\'m afraid i can\'t do that dave.\"

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Username: Trollerbobman

Why I want to join: Nature has wanted me to join for ages.

Short information about me: Been playing starmade for almost a whole year now. I have good building experience and know alot about the game.

Reaction score
    well i\'ve started a youtube channle, and started to do a \"Faction News\" playlist,for all you guys that are too lazy to read the forums, it will have new about us, the DFN, Vagar, ect along with my standed list of ships reviews, let\'s plays and other such things

Link to my channle

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4LYz4Mtd6AavqsLO24xzw/feed

and um \"insert random slogan here\"

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I destroyed your all ships there, all turrets, drew all over the station and planet, and killed that new dude you guys left on the planet. No turrets drew me away, i got bored and there was nothing left. Wasn’t that bad lol ok incorrect, it was total.. And think about it, move all resources and recipes to a secret location, a new base as in operation in a different location, and you had it up in a short amount of time. You guys serious aren’t that stupid...

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    if you are going to have a youtube channel, be more accurate... get detailed information. It makes you sound better and makes you sound like you know what you are talking about. Yes i watched the video lol

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    They decimated the Event Horizon base numerous times as well.

Reaction score
    ok you broke the record for the amout of view ive had for any videos! 1

and if you want more info wach the \"intro to the web\"

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The fact this was posted here, and not elsewhere, make me feel like this is baiased Propoganda x-x

Could use it as a update for the faction tho, keep morales high and what not :p let you think you did Damage and all.

Reaction score
    Username: Tomahawk72

Why I want to join: Want to join an active faction and have a group to play with

Short information about me: Im 20 years old and im a college student.

Reaction score
    Requested Class:

Scrapper

Reson for joining:

I need a social life plus this is the most legitimate and organized faction i have seen

Info:

Very passive unless provoked can think tactical when neccessary. will do whatever asked as long as i have the ability to do so.