• Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    da fuq is happening here
    hold on do i smell popcorn
    yo btch gemmi some of dat popcorn

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    seeing you can get the entire game for free the 10 dollars is just supporting the game devs can't call it a scam

the game in the 6 months I've played it has changed allot - sure it has bugs but I can't say it lacks content - I feel allot of people get turned off of this game because of the massive learning curve it does seem to have at times but the contents there - its basically space legos you can keep going as long as you have a idea and the new rail system exploded the amount of stuff you can do

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    English must not be his main language...

Councilors have no moderation powers the can merely add a tag to a post showing its suggestion status (Planned, Rejected etc) this in itself does nothing to the actual thread it just lets users know whether or not it will be added.

Reaction score
    sounds like someone is unhappy that his/her suggestion thread got rejected
    Deal with it, that suggestion is old and no one is happy with it expect you
    read all the replies on that thread again, people have proper reasons to dislike that idea.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433044917,1433044741][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, wagfeliz , if english is not your main language, please tell us what is your main language
    And we can further explain to you in your language. I am sure there are people speaking the same language as you who also play starmade

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I sorry, I know enough about this guy, as I said, know admin abuser on servers, now know admin abuser on the forum, and even login with anonymous account to post on this thread, that is the kind of concil this game has ?
    You're getting all this wrong. Council is actually controlled by Illuminati becuse during the Cat War of 1800 Schema traded it for 10 tonnes of Mountain Dew and Doritos since otherwise his former cat powers wouldn't be enough to make such an awesome game. However, if we take into account the ammount of plasma guns (10 mana 20 damage 5 def) Schema has, one might ask why didn't Schema conquer the Illuminati. I guess we'll never know.

</sarcasm>

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Jesus can people PLEASE stop talking about the starmade illuminati we're trying to keep a low profile after usurping the council as is and you people bringing it up doesnt help

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I've gotta say I am new here (and making my first post in a popcorn thread is kind of funny) but ... I don't think I have seen a forum so tolerant in a long time. Any "BIG" game would have locked and trashed this on Friday night.

Therefore, it must be the Starmade Illuminati attempting to distract us with this free entertainment!

That said, I got into this game because of Steam. I saw it on Steam, realized I could try it for FREE (which was awesome), downloaded it and played it for 7 nights straight in sandbox.

I then did what I do for games I try for free and play a lot... I realized I had already gotten 20+ hours of fun out of a game that costs less than a movie ticket (well, a prime time movie ticket). So I picked it up on steam. No idea of it shows that or if I've linked any accounts or anything but if you get down to .50 cents/hour or less of fun, it's totally worth it to me.

So thanks for having it on Steam.

{goes back for more popcorn}

Reactions: Mariux
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I just honestly don't understand anywhere this guy is coming from. Its free and existed long before it was on steam. Ketpick isn't out to get him. I think that suggestion should have been rejected. That would put a ridiculous limit on creativity. So can we just stop this idiocy and go get some nachos. I'd like some nachos. Anyone else want some nachos?

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Looks like the thread has been blown off topic and the OP's questions have been answered. I'm satisfied this thread has run it's fair course and everyone given and gotten their own input, but if someone doesn't agree feel free to message me. Locking thread, and have a nice day.

Reactions: Sven_The_Slayer
    Status
    Not open for further replies.