Game cannot be opened under any circumstances

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    A cheap non-Intel graphics card to use until the issue is fixed?

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I did some optimization, and for some reason the fallback didn\'t catch, since the optimization uses advanced shader methods that is not supported on all drivers. I\'ll hope to fix that in the next version.

sorry for the trouble

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    and yes frostbyte, I have that version, and no, it still doesn\'t work

but I bet this is all obviouse now

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ok so i got mine to work.. as i have intel HD 4000 as default display but use nvida .. was confused as to why shaders was setting it off .. so after some thought i desided to right click the starmade-starter.exe and in the options that popped up was one \"run with Graphics Processor\" went into that and chose the option that made it run with Nvidia and not default intel HD .. worked just fine, still works, hope this fixes the non functioning at all aspect for some of you

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think my graphics card might be incompadable because even though I updated to the latest version it still gives me an error, Here\'s the error: http://www.mediafire.com/view/286mutp6479gw08/Untitled.png I have an Intel Pentinum CPU with 2.13 GH and a dual core, and I have Intel HD Graphics. I have OpenGL 2.1 and I Don\'t know what version of LWJGL I have, if anyone knows that would be appreciated.