Game cannot be opened under any circumstances

Reaction score
    To repeat myself, try getting graphics driver from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx

You say you have Intel HD 4000 graphics card. Ok:

Product family: Graphics
    Product line: Desktop graphics drivers
    Product name: 3rd generation Intel Core Processors with HD graphics 4000

Reaction score
    This doesnt work for those with windows 8 silly, IT IS THE GAME not our computers. I have a brand new gaming computer with brand new drivers, its not and plus i already tried it and didnt work, stop repeating it, its not a solution.

Reaction score
    Please see here:

http://star-made.org/content/known-issue-intel-gpu-and-build-00939-workaround

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Am I the only one who hates this? I\'m the only one who cant play with my friends on our server because of this dumb Intel problem.

Reaction score
    Its a workaround, not a fix. You can still play locally or on servers that aren\'t updated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    No buddy you arent the only one. I\'m stuck outside like you. All day yesterday I couldnt play and it looks like tonight I wont get to either. Instead I get on the forums to people being smartasses to the people locked out.

Reaction score
    Stop acting so entitled. You are playing a game in an ALPHA state for FREE. There some changes made that bumped up the required shader version. It will either be changed, or the system requirements will go up. You can still play the old version if you need a fix right now, or you can wait and see what the next build requirements are.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Then since its free dont go running your mouth just becuz someone hasnt invest money in it yet.

Reaction score
    I was making a point that the people who do most of the complaining are ones who haven\'t even paid $3-$6 for it and have been playing it for a long time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just started not long ago. Minecraft in space? Fuck yea. I want the designer to get his money so I\'m waiting for the full price.

Reaction score
    im waiting till its stable which will also be when it costs like 20ish dollars so i will be paying more than most

Reaction score
    they havnt invested for a reason, it is not yet stable

you should expect people to complain, infact you shiould hope they do because it brings problems to the spotlight faster and hopefully they get fixed faster

people will always complain, it should be expected, and sometimes even encouraged

Reaction score
    People are expected to make bug reports, not complain.

There is no point whinning and bumping a post every hour that it isn\'t fixed, it takes time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    LISTEN BUDDIES I NEED TO KNOW RIGHT THIS INSTANCE

IS THE PROBLE WITH THE COMPUTER BECAUSE I HAVE A INTEL PENTIUM 2.40 GHZ WINDOWS 8 AND I AM ANNOYED I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY THIS WITH MY BROTHER ON OUR SERVER

SO ANYBODY SOMEBOY EVERYBODY TELL ME NOW IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE GAME OR WITH THE COMPUTER?

Reaction score
    You only listed your processor, not the GPU so how are we supposed to tell? If its onboard intel graphics and you are getting this exact error message... then yes, it is the computer hardware not being able to handle the new shaders and you\'ll need to use an older version or wait for a new patch.