Flame Corp

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Lampshadius academy is real and of you don't believe me just play star conflict and il show you.
    Oh, I don't doubt they're real. I looked them up after you first talked about them. I doubt they're coming to Starmade, or that they'll be any good.

Reactions: Mariux
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    i dont think they want to play with them either lampa the ceo likes star conflict

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    then why did you even bring them up if they aren't coming to starmade...?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ok so I have soooo many alies that your probably going to get wrekt also EAT SOME DIRT POST DELETED

Are you a peto dude cause you seem like one...

Also no peto a on my thread peto!

Lampshadius academy is real and of you don't believe me just play star conflict and il show you.
    Why go to star conflict? You said they were coming here.

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ok so I have soooo many alies that your probably going to get wrekt also EAT SOME DIRT POST DELETED
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Oh I'm going to love this war, if you actually decide to even exist on the server.

Seriously, the amount of bullshittery and pathetic intimidation is hilarious. How can you reck me when 1. you don't actually exist, therefore you have no power and 2. you're a new faction that's been gloating and acting all top shit so there is literally NO chance that you have any allies. If you want to show your power, then you come onto the server, and we'll wage war. Simple.

<-- Still hasn't got any combat ships, wants to make them look pretty before actually building them, then demands war...

Are you a peto dude cause you seem like one...
    Also no peto a on my thread peto!
    Kek

star conflict
    Ew no fuck off...

Also, I'd like to know your position in magic orgy academy, as from the looks of it, you've been acting as if you're top shit (still) in the thingy, as if you have some kind of power in there, and here they are, saying no to wanting to come to Starmade, so either your acting top shit for more than one thing or they're fucked in the head for not wanting to come to a vastly superior game. :p

[DOUBLEPOST=1448948262,1448948178][/DOUBLEPOST]
    EAT SOME DIRT POST DELETED
    LOL NOPE

Mr. Jack Flames,

It has been recently revealed that you are encroaching on territory which rightfully belongs to those of Star Corp., due to our new-founded presence in the same galaxy.

Prepare your anuses for the greatest spanking you've ever felt, as we lurk in the shadows, waiting for when you're least ready for anal to strike. Instigation may resume at a later date if you wish to respond to this deceleration of war.

I'm going to ensure that you feel a lot of pain (if you choose to exist), especially since you deleted my post, which is the most petty way of getting back at someone, and is equivalent (in pettyness) to DDOSing. You sir, are an extremely severe case of a twelvie, and I'm going to LOVE murdering you, and your precious anus.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

Oh I'm going to love this war, if you actually decide to even exist on the server.

Seriously, the amount of bullshittery and pathetic intimidation is hilarious. How can you reck me when 1. you don't actually exist, therefore you have no power and 2. you're a new faction that's been gloating and acting all top shit so there is literally NO chance that you have any allies. If you want to show your power, then you come onto the server, and we'll wage war. Simple.

<-- Still hasn't got any combat ships, wants to make them look pretty before actually building them, then demands war...

Kek

Ew no fuck off...

Also, I'd like to know your position in magic orgy academy, as from the looks of it, you've been acting as if you're top shit (still) in the thingy, as if you have some kind of power in there, and here they are, saying no to wanting to come to Starmade, so either your acting top shit for more than one thing or they're fucked in the head for not wanting to come to a vastly superior game. :p

LOL NOPE

Mr. Jack Flames,

It has been recently revealed that you are encroaching on territory which rightfully belongs to those of Star Corp., due to our new-founded presence in the same galaxy.

Prepare your anuses for the greatest spanking you've ever felt, as we lurk in the shadows, waiting for when you're least ready for anal to strike. Instigation may resume at a later date if you wish to respond to this deceleration of war.

I'm going to ensure that you feel a lot of pain (if you choose to exist), especially since you deleted my post, which is the most petty way of getting back at someone, and is equivalent (in pettyness) to DDOSing. You sir, are an extremely severe case of a twelvie, and I'm going to LOVE murdering you, and your precious anus.
    Buddy you can get warning points from the mods...

Blaza612

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Buddy you can get warning points from the mods...
    Bruh

Half of your size stuff is messed different, and I can't tell if it's to emphasize or not. :p

But I'll assume that it is, and first of all, pathetic is not meant to be emphasized on my part, that was a mistake xD

However, that's all I can really make it out to even be slightly flaming, (in a sub-forum where it's allowed if the thread hasn't opted out of politics, in which this thread hasn't), most of it is me attacking what he's been doing and how it's REALLY cost him, rather than himself. And no, twelvie is not a personality, it's a way of acting that happens during the first stages of maturing in which people need to get over, to do so, they need to realize that they're acting like a twelvies, using it as a basis for why they're being, bad, I guess?, is kind of a slap in the face about it.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Bruh

Half of your size stuff is messed different, and I can't tell if it's to emphasize or not. :p

But I'll assume that it is, and first of all, pathetic is not meant to be emphasized on my part, that was a mistake xD

However, that's all I can really make it out to even be slightly flaming, (in a sub-forum where it's allowed if the thread hasn't opted out of politics, in which this thread hasn't), most of it is me attacking what he's been doing and how it's REALLY cost him, rather than himself. And no, twelvie is not a personality, it's a way of acting that happens during the first stages of maturing in which people need to get over, to do so, they need to realize that they're acting like a twelvies, using it as a basis for why they're being, bad, I guess?, is kind of a slap in the face about it.
    It can be flagged as flaming and/or possible harassment.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It can be flagged as flaming and/or possible harassment.
    To be fair, being an unruly little shit on forums because "yay my first taste of anonymity" is kind of asking for older and crankier forum goers to either "commence ta griefin" or just flood his thread with shitposts until he leaves.

Somehow this sort of thing wasn't a problem when I was a kid, but we didn't have the internet either... so acting like this just got your ass beat instead of getting flamed on forums.

Blaza612

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    To be fair, being an unruly little shit on forums because "yay my first taste of anonymity" is kind of asking for older and crankier forum goers to either "commence ta griefin" or just flood his thread with shitposts until he leaves.

Somehow this sort of thing wasn't a problem when I was a kid, but we didn't have the internet either... so acting like this just got your ass beat instead of getting flamed on forums.
    I don't want him to leave, I was bored, wanted to go to war, saw him, realized that I'd be able to actually stand a chance, and so I declared war. :p

I soon learned that he isn't on the server that he claims to be, so I have been poking him to aggravate him and get him to come on so I can go to war. He then decided to react with the deletion of my post, so now he's going to feel my wrath. :p

To be honest, he's probably a good kid (probably can't call him a kid, not that much older :p) but I'm just bored and want to go to war. :p

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    you need to chill homie

Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5

Kek

Ew no fuck off...

LOL NOPE

Mr. Jack Flames,

From the thread already entitled How to Reveal Your Power Level: The Thread, comes the thrilling sequel, How to Reveal Your Power Level: The Thread: The Post.
    Tune in tomorrow for How to Reveal Your Power Level: The Thread: The Post: Electric Boogaloo.

Reactions: Master_Artificer

Blaza612

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    From the thread already entitled How to Reveal Your Power Level: The Thread, comes the thrilling sequel, How to Reveal Your Power Level: The Thread: The Post.
    Tune in tomorrow for How to Reveal Your Power Level: The Thread: The Post: Electric Boogaloo.
    BTW it's over 9000 :p

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Blazes are you a war mongler and a peto at the same time?... Know what get off my damn forum page ima get the mods real quick..

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Blazes are you a war mongler and a peto at the same time?... Know what get off my damn forum page ima get the mods real quick..
    How about you go on his server and kill him? That would shut him up fast. :P

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Jesus christ this thread is living proof that kids and internet just do not mix

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Finished reading this thread.

I have contracted starmAIDS

Pray for me, starfriends.

Reactions: aceface