Flame Corp

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Gotta love that you deleted my post with the grammar corrections and then slightly corrected the post I was quoting.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Nauv where the goddamn hell is your christmas hat? your avatar is perfect for it :v

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Nauv where the goddamn hell is your christmas hat? your avatar is perfect for it :v
    I dont see how that has anything to do with this faction thread but I should have it on? I edited it yesterday and I can see my hat

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I am open for joining any factions as a sub faction
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449099497,1449099267][/DOUBLEPOST]Know what I love the republic government so

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I don't think you can delete posts.

I honestly don't know why this thread is still going, but at least it gives me something to do.
    Any OP of a thread in the faction section has the ability to delete posts in their own thread. It's really interesting and somewhat of a nice feature.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Bitch please, I'm swimming in Maltesers over here. :p

The shitflinging was so that he'd come onto the server so we could have a war, never said that I'm better than him. :p

I've already explained this to you, so, nyet

Kek

"At leas it gives me something to do" - Exactly the reason it's still going on. :p

Waaa, so does that mean that we can't have our war anymore? Was looking forward to that.
    We all know you're better, but don't tell anybody (this subtle provocation was brought to you by Mariux's genius manipulative mind)

Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    OP, holy crap, stick an [NP] tag on this and nuke everything already. You'll be doing all parties involved a great service.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I am open for joining any factions as a sub faction
    Does this mean you are:
    • looking to merge into another faction
    Does this also mean you do not actually have all of these members coming over that you were talking off earlier?

Reactions: Master_Artificer

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Are you literally STILL bickering about this?
    I hope you realize this is just a game, TREAT IT AS SUCH.

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It's still going on for the same reason that we play Starmade in the first place, entertainment. This argument is simply amusing, so why kill the fun?

Also, I do still want to actually have a war, although the shitflinging doesn't seem to have worked in bringing him onto the server...
    Because, this entertainment is at the expense of someone's reputation. As much of a joke this thread is (No offense, Jack.), it still doesn't allow you to simply waltz in and continuously degrade Jack's reputation. I want the forums to be a fair place, but I see you value yourself over the community.

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You seem to be misunderstanding, I've stated MULTIPLE times, that this is in no way how I actually think of him, or any serious conversations, this is me spouting shit in an attempt to instigate, because boredom. I haven't directly attacked him, I've only claimed that I'm going to enjoy a war with him, and suddenly I'm saying I'm better than him. Not entirely how that works...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No fuck off, seriously, where the shit did that come from?
    I will, gladly.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Does this mean you are:
    • looking to merge into another faction
    Does this also mean you do not actually have all of these members coming over that you were talking off earlier?
    yes
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449274026,1449273990][/DOUBLEPOST]apperently they don't like this game
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449274086][/DOUBLEPOST]also good news most of blaza's posts have been deleted!

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    For fucks sake, really? I mean, REALLY?

These are all reasons for the posts getting deleted, in which he decided to personally add.

"get your own page!"

"dude just go"

"BYE BITCH"

“haha”

You know what? You can go fuck yourself. And this ain't me being RP or anything. That's a genuine, fuck you. And do you want to know why? Because I wanted to start a war for the reason of FUN (as stated MANY times) using Role-Play to instigate and create the politics side (So that you actually want to go to war), so that we could actually have a war, and have fun. Instead, you've decided to slander my name, delete ALL of my posts (They will never go away BTW), not even exist on the server you claim to exist on, and in general ruin my fun, and the reason I actually wanted to play the game in the first place. The whole reason I was playing is because I had a war to fight, and that actually created the motivation to play it, and because you've decided to be a twelvie stuck-up asshole, I no longer have the desire to play the game, and ultimately, I'm sick of your stubborn stupidity.

Now if you don't mind, I'm leaving, I don't give a shit about the politics anymore, because you have no idea how to have fun and instead decide to completely kill it. But this will stay here, and wherever you go, so other factions and people will know about this, and will know to avoid you. So I'll be going, probably not going to play Starmade for a long while because of this, so yeah, bye. Cunt...
    Blaza just stop posting in this thread, you are getting nowhere with it.