Flame Corp

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    As many of you may or may not know, the dovan empire stands for freedom and justice and respect. If you want a fight, we'll give you one. Asking for someone to battle against is ok, as I'm sure we all crave a little action now and again. What is not tolerable is your hatred and rudeness towards jack. It doesn't matter whether this group of his is real or not or that hes 12. You can ask for a battle, just don't be an ass about it. Your behaviour only shows that you are less mature than jack. Oh and uhhh....please stop being a pedophile. Its creeping me out.

Jack, just ignore jerks like these. They just want to press you buttons. Trust me, I've dealt with people like this guy before. Ignore him, and eventually he'll go away. Don't worry. Not all of the starmade community is trash. You'll find nice people. You'll make good friends. The Dovan Empire and I'm sure lots of others will offer you our support. So go out and adventure! Shoot for the stars! And have fun. Welcome to starmade. (Man I'm really good at this inspirational speech thing, arent I?)

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    As many of you may or may not know, the dovan empire stands for freedom and justice and respect. If you want a fight, we'll give you one. Asking for someone to battle against is ok, as I'm sure we all crave a little action now and again. What is not tolerable is your hatred and rudeness towards jack. It doesn't matter whether this group of his is real or not or that hes 12. You can ask for a battle, just don't be an ass about it. Your behaviour only shows that you are less mature than jack. Oh and uhhh....please stop being a pedophile. Its creeping me out.

Jack, just ignore jerks like these. They just want to press you buttons. Trust me, I've dealt with people like this guy before. Ignore him, and eventually he'll go away. Don't worry. Not all of the starmade community is trash. You'll find nice people. You'll make good friends. The Dovan Empire and I'm sure lots of others will offer you our support. So go out and adventure! Shoot for the stars! And have fun. Welcome to starmade. (Man I'm really good at this inspirational speech thing, arent I?)
    That was straight up the most pretentious thing I've ever read in my entire life.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive

I feel like this, ah, is like something that sounded good in your, uh, your head when you, like, uh, wrote it man. But then, ah, like, once you learn of the back story to things man, like, it doesn't sound as great as, uh, you thought it would, like, you, ah, get what I am saying man?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Exactly
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449000967][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The user Jack_flames is a compulsive liar, and is also notorious for bullshitery, backstabbing and faction assets theft. He's proven to be a liability in any faction he has joined (and been kicked from), except his own, which conveniently doesn't even exist in-game.

So please, gtfo with the whiteknight act, I'm sure that jack is fully aware of what he's doing (if not, he'll learn).
    Oh... well this is embarrassing. I didnt look at the date he joined until just now. I am mature enough to admit that maybe I went a bit overboard wihout knowing the full story. So yeah....I got roasted. Well I apologize for being to quick to judge. Though blaza, you are still being a perv and its really creeping me out.

That was straight up the most pretentious thing I've ever read in my entire life.
    Oh please. Thats rich, coming from you. Glorious is the empire.

Thanks guys
    You do realize that I was trying to support you and was telling everyone else to back off right? Such ungratefulness.

Exactly
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449000967][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The user Jack_flames is a compulsive liar, and is also notorious for bullshitery, backstabbing and faction assets theft. He's proven to be a liability in any faction he has joined (and been kicked from), except his own, which conveniently doesn't even exist in-game.
    Hey Jack, I think he's talking about you. And yet you thank him for calling you these things? Man, it seems like everyone around me is nuts.

Now that you mention it keptick, I do recall this player's name from somewhere. I'm intrigued. What exactly did he do? Because now even I am starting to dislike this kid.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Oh... well this is embarrassing. I didnt look at the date he joined until just now. I am mature enough to admit that maybe I went a bit overboard wihout knowing the full story. So yeah....I got roasted. Well I apologize for being to quick to judge. Though blaza, you are still being a perv and its really creeping me out.

Oh please. Thats rich, coming from you. Glorious is the empire.

You do realize that I was trying to support you and was telling everyone else to back off right? Such ungratefulness.

Hey Jack, I think he's talking about you. And yet you thank him for calling you these things? Man, it seems like everyone around me is nuts.

Now that you mention it keptick, I do recall this player's name from somewhere. I'm intrigued. What exactly did he do? Because now even I am starting to dislike this kid.
    Something in Lazarus and then TGT which got him kicked.

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Blazes are you a war mongler and a peto at the same time?... Know what get off my damn forum page ima get the mods real quick..
    I've stated this before, I'm bored, looking for a war that wont end in instantaneous failure (Need's to last a significant amount of time before I lose :p), and I tend to take my RP very seriously, since it can lead to this thread, and a possible war. :p

In actuality, no hard feeling, just want a war.

However, I ain't getting off no thread boi

war mongler
    Ja

Hard to be a "peto" when I'm legally in capable of being one, since I'm still in legal age range, and you don't seem to understand the concept of jokes. :p

How about you go on his server and kill him? That would shut him up fast. :p
    Wont shut me up, but will be entertaining, I can tell you that much. :p

Jesus christ this thread is living proof that kids and internet just do not mix
    Oh yeah, wait 'till you've had the entirety of this side of the internet (the twelvie side) come down and try to reck you in a YouTube comments section about physics. :p

Jack, just ignore jerks like these. They just want to press you buttons. Trust me, I've dealt with people like this guy before. Ignore him, and eventually he'll go away. Don't worry. Not all of the starmade community is trash. You'll find nice people. You'll make good friends. The Dovan Empire and I'm sure lots of others will offer you our support. So go out and adventure! Shoot for the stars! And have fun. Welcome to starmade.
    I'm with Zyrr on this, and in context, this is all appropriate. :p

(Man I'm really good at this inspirational speech thing, arent I?)
    White Knight shit can only get you so far...

Such ungratefulness
    You only just established that?

Sadly this thread is quite possibly the most entertaining thing I've read all day.
    How do you think I feel? I've been the instigator. :p

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Daaamn there's more drama in this thread than in entire seasons of Mexican soap operas. And this just getting better.

*gets more popcorn ready, orders a pizza*

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Daaamn there's more drama in this thread than in entire seasons of Mexican soap operas. And this just getting better.

*gets more popcorn ready, orders a pizza*
    You mean the very popcorn i'm eating?

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I'm sure everyone's got at least a bunch by now.
    Fuck that. Shit's expensive. I brought sandwiches from home and hid them in my jacket pocket so the manager wouldn't notice.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Okay, even though watching this shitflinging was quite fun I suggest a simple solution. Since both of you are climing to be more capable pilots, why don't you two just fight it out on a server? Like, five rounds, simple limitations on ships, one who wins the most rounds is the winner. Simple as that. If you both agree to this, I'll think of the rules in more detail.

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wait, you're all still bickering about this ordeal?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've stated this before, I'm bored, looking for a war that wont end in instantaneous failure (Need's to last a significant amount of time before I lose :p), and I tend to take my RP very seriously, since it can lead to this thread, and a possible war. :p

In actuality, no hard feeling, just want a war.

However, I ain't getting off no thread boi

Ja

Hard to be a "peto" when I'm legally in capable of being one, since I'm still in legal age range, and you don't seem to understand the concept of jokes. :p

Wont shut me up, but will be entertaining, I can tell you that much. :p

Oh yeah, wait 'till you've had the entirety of this side of the internet (the twelvie side) come down and try to reck you in a YouTube comments section about physics. :p

I'm with Zyrr on this, and in context, this is all appropriate. :p

White Knight shit can only get you so far...

You only just established that?

How do you think I feel? I've been the instigator. :p
    Ok blaza get the hell Of my forum page cause 1.your a perv 2. Your a warmonlger, and 3. I can delet your posts all day.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok blaza get the hell Of my forum page cause 1.your a perv 2. Your a warmonlger, and 3. I can delet your posts all day.
    I don't think you can delete posts.

I honestly don't know why this thread is still going, but at least it gives me something to do.