Flame Corp

Reaction score
    Mr. Jack Flames,

It has been recently revealed that you are encroaching on territory which rightfully belongs to those of Star Corp., due to our new-founded presence in the same galaxy.

Prepare your anuses for the greatest spanking you've ever felt, as we lurk in the shadows, waiting for when you're least ready for anal to strike. Instigation may resume at a later date if you wish to respond to this deceleration of war.

You sir, you haven't been here long, but I can tell that we're going to get along well...

take some pics when you give flame corp some explosions

Last edited:

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Anybody gonna hang a lampshade on that academy and address the trope of why it is unbelievable?

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Anybody gonna hang a lampshade on that academy and address the trope of why it is unbelievable?
    It's too obvious, there really isn't any need to point it out. :p

And if he hadn't already figured it out, then that it'd be amusing to keep him guessing as to why we aren't phased by his "power".

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Doesn't the TOS limit you to like 15 years old without parental permission?

I'm torn between wanting to pour a scotch as I watch the burning destruction, and feeling kinda bad that this poor kid is getting picked on.

Blaza612

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Doesn't the TOS limit you to like 15 years old without parental permission?

I'm torn between wanting to pour a scotch as I watch the burning destruction, and feeling kinda bad that this poor kid is getting picked on.
    Note: He didn't opt out for politics, I'm literally only here because I want to start a war, and he's my best choice in terms of who my 1 man corp. can take on without getting ourselves blown up. Since he didn't opt out of politics, it's open season on him. :p

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    unless you both live in delaware or canada, it's illegal

Blaza612

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    unless you both live in delaware or canada, it's illegal
    Or in Australia. And I'm pretty sure America too, (I'm not American, so I could be very, VERY wrong) underage sex is allowed in Australia, as long as the two are both underage, if one is 18 or above, and the other is younger than 18, then it becomes illegal.

Also, how did this get from me spouting shit on the internet to me being a pedophile? :p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Note: He didn't opt out for politics, I'm literally only here because I want to start a war, and he's my best choice in terms of who my 1 man corp. can take on without getting ourselves blown up. Since he didn't opt out of politics, it's open season on him. :p
    Touche. Carry on then!

Reactions: Blaza612

Blaza612

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Dear Mr. Jack Flames,

It has recently come to my attention that you actually DON'T exist at all within the Shattered Skies/Starside server, and that's very dissapointing because I wanted to go to war, but your lack of honesty as cost me my enjoyment. Just know, the moment you set foot upon this galaxy, there will be death, and because of this disturbing development, a LOT more death, jihad levels of death...

Good day!

[DOUBLEPOST=1448752271,1448752191][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Well, you said you wanted to spank a 12 year old boy's ass.
    Legally I can both say and do that, again, I'm still underage (15) so therefore, I can freely spank a 12 year old boy's ass. :p

Reactions: The Filth

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well, this edgy as fuck thread has turned into underage sexual content thread, well done.
    Moral of the story, don't give your age.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Or do, if you like this sort of thing.

Who are we to Judge? :)

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yeah uhhh this got real weird real quick.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Mr. Jack Flames,

It has been recently revealed that you are encroaching on territory which rightfully belongs to those of Star Corp., due to our new-founded presence in the same galaxy.

Prepare your anuses for the greatest spanking you've ever felt, as we lurk in the shadows, waiting for when you're least ready for anal to strike. Instigation may resume at a later date if you wish to respond to this deceleration of war.

You sir, you haven't been here long, but I can tell that we're going to get along well...
    Ok so I have soooo many alies that your probably going to get wrekt also EAT SOME DIRT POST DELETED
    Dear Mr. Jack Flames,

It has recently come to my attention that you actually DON'T exist at all within the Shattered Skies/Starside server, and that's very dissapointing because I wanted to go to war, but your lack of honesty as cost me my enjoyment. Just know, the moment you set foot upon this galaxy, there will be death, and because of this disturbing development, a LOT more death, jihad levels of death...

Good day!

Legally I can both say and do that, again, I'm still underage (15) so therefore, I can freely spank a 12 year old boy's ass. :p
    Are you a peto dude cause you seem like one...

Also no peto a on my thread peto!

Lampshadius academy is real and of you don't believe me just play star conflict and il show you.