(FIX)[Catalog issue] Baught a ship blueprint & won't spawn.(FIX)

Reaction score
    Try command /search YourShipName

If it finds ship with same name, you can\'t buy blueprint for second. Alter it a little, like YourShipName2.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Over a month passed, so with my earlier post in mind I have to confirm that the problem is still around - a bug from a really long time ago and still not resolved, same as things like the game still having issues with spawning player character after he leaves the core, dumping him outside of the whole ship instead. On a side note, supposed \'fix\' is really just workaround, and not as effective as one would think.

Increasing priority for dealing with those issues would be very welcomed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Renameing the file worked for me.

StarMade>buleprints>\"yourship\">data> rename to \"yourship\".\"everything after the period\"

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    i have a smaller ship i uploaded at the same time the smaller vessel works but the big ship only spawns as a turret i will try re-uploading it thanks though im NOT taking a risk to cuorrupt my game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Created another starmade folder and installed Starmade, then copied the .sment file from the \"exported\" folder inside the Blueprints folder, created an \"exported\" folder inside the new blueprints folder, pasted the .sment file there and imported the .sment file in the Starmade preloader from the Catalog manager.

Reaction score
    Hello frends ,

I wanted to Spaun a ship that cost more than the limit of money, I used the / spawn entity ...... : Or / load ...... but does not work with ships that cost more than the limit of money., what can I do?