(FIX)[Catalog issue] Baught a ship blueprint & won't spawn.(FIX)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same thing is happening to me,BUT, I was cruising sectors and I found at least 20 of the ships I tried to spawn, so I think they are spawning but just not where they are supposed too

Reaction score
    http://star-made.org/content/blueprint-corruption-and-solution-it-still-needs-be-fixed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the fix buddy! LIFE SAVER!

I added the fix to my original post & made it a bit easier to understand.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Guys, this needs to get bumped CONSTANTLY until it gets an answer from someone of the team.

I\'m having the same problem, I can\'t load a specific ship in single player. At least now I know that I\'ll have to save the ship with 3 back ups everytime I do so.

EDIT: Nevermind! It seems I applied the fix wrong, but now I did it and it works. Thanks for the fix!

Reaction score
    I spent a long ass time improving a big ship that i created beforehand, I saved it and couldn\'t rebuy it, this fix worked for me. Thank you all.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    thankyou for fix, very helpful. was stressing this morning.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Before there will be more guys suggesting such: Do not bump it for the sake of bumping. As I\'ve said earlier (or was it yet another similar thread?), it was reported already to the team, both the issues that could be fixed with what OP made and not. Hell, I\'ve talked shortly about it with Schema and sent over the blueprints to be looked over. If you think the thread should hang around, contact mod for a sticky - though I\'d rather have it named workaround as it\'s hardly a real fix (and as it shows, works only some of the time). But, again, don\'t spam the thread. Especially as there are others like such where the same tips were written.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can\'t really fit \"workaround\" into the title, that and it also \'fixes\' the currupted blueprints, but thanks for messaging Schema about it bud! :D

It really is a sneaky horrrible bug.

___

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I had this problem with two of my designs (uploaded them and was got a diamond and then nothing when I tried to buy them). When I looked for a possible actual culprit (because none of the filenames for the actual functioning ships resembled in any way the naming scheme recommended in this thread), I noticed extra .s in the filenames of the broken designs.

After removing the extra .s (leaving the alphanumeric characters intact), I restarted Starmade, and reuploaded them, and was able to successfully buy them.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Hawkace - the fix you provided worked perfectly! Thanks very much! :D After spending 34Million twice and receiving nothing, I was about to abandon the ship. This has made me a very happy Shipwright.

Reaction score
    Thank You for this it was a real help I\'d spent ages on a ship and I couldn\'t spawn another one in this really helped.Thanks again.