Faction balls!

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    looking at this thread from the first page...
    what are all these factions
    man where can i find out about this stuff
    sounds cool

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    For the most part that document is decent

But that document should be treated like Fox News, it gives you a very broad general idea but is heavily biased.
    *some parts are heavily biased*
    A lot of people have been writing in that document and usually everyone there tries to get the most accurate history written down but it does happen that it's sometimes biased and not truly accurate.
    But yes read it with a grain of salt. (or however that saying goes)

Reaction score
    *some parts are heavily biased*
    A lot of people have been writing in that document and usually everyone there tries to get the most accurate history written down but it does happen that it's sometimes biased and not truly accurate.
    But yes read it with a grain of salt. (or however that saying goes)
    Everyone can suggest what goes into that document, but one person controls the document and that person has heavy bias which can be seen in that document.

When that person/people representing him say things such as "Other sources take priority over anything you say" and "I am going to remove you groups ability contest anything said here if you piss me off enough" a document tends to loose credibility.

NOW TO PULL THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC WITH A SHITTILY DRAWN VAYGR COMIC:

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Everyone can suggest what goes into that document, but one person controls the document and that person has heavy bias which can be seen in that document.

When that person/people representing him say things such as "Other sources take priority over anything you say" and "I am going to remove you groups ability contest anything said here if you piss me off enough" a document tends to loose credibility.

NOW TO PULL THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC WITH A SHITTILY DRAWN VAYGR COMIC:

Isn't the major point of using an image, to convey meaning, something visual? Literally 3/4 of this is text, and what you did to make it a "factionball" is incredibly lazy and low quality.

Reaction score
    Isn't the major point of using an image, to convey meaning, something visual? Literally 3/4 of this is text, and what you did to make it a "factionball" is incredibly lazy and low quality.

It's pretty arrogant to act like everything on the forums requires your approval

Reactions: Indigo Slimez

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    Faction balls have no rules and are supposed to look like crap. Please stop trying to start flame.

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Thing is: posting a funny story and just pasting a factionball above it isn't the purpose of it. Make a proper factionball comic strip and nobody will flame around