DAMMIT YOU EDITED IT BEFORE I CORRECTED YOU NOW I LOOK LIKE A COCK
    [doublepost=1480205931,1480205863][/doublepost]

Least I still got this

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    What if this happened:
    View attachment 34982
    This factionball image has actually made me curious. There should be a 'who would win' analysis, as there are many surfing on the web. There are comparisons of USA-Russia, USA-China. Why not compared Odium Pact-UIS. Members, rough strength in numbers, operating on how many servers, estimated fleet sizes, estimated wealth etc etc.
    I may actually do that if the respective sides would not be against our semi-impartiality

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    This factionball image has actually made me curious. There should be a 'who would win' analysis, as there are many surfing on the web. There are comparisons of USA-Russia, USA-China. Why not compared Odium Pact-UIS. Members, rough strength in numbers, operating on how many servers, estimated fleet sizes, estimated wealth etc etc.
    I may actually do that if the respective sides would not be against our semi-impartiality
    That sounds neat and I'd love to see it. You'll get people pointing out this'n'that no matter who you paint as the victor or even on a draw, but they'll complain about something anyways.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    The UIS has already painted said situation.

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    The only thing the UIS has over Odium is manpower, they have a numbers advantage.

Odium on the other hand has better trained manpower, better technology, operates on more servers, has a larger fleet, more resources and also has a fear factor that makes established serverside factions literally give us resources in exchange for us not attacking them.

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    question: is there a list/supply of factionballs of factions that are still relevant today? i want to make factionball poster that has loads of factionballs (you will see what i mean when i get to make it)

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    question: is there a list/supply of factionballs of factions that are still relevant today? i want to make factionball poster that has loads of factionballs (you will see what i mean when i get to make it)
    I can help, there. They are listed in no particular order. Colours indicate an alliance they are part of.

• Vaygr Empire
    • Kha'ak Fleet
    • Mortarian Legion
    • Infinite Legion
    • Trinova Technologies / Nova Fleet Dynamics
    • Trident Foundries
    • Aesthetican Navy / Aesthetica
    • RedEagle
    • Aethi Imperium
    • Formiden Colonial Mandate
    • Event Horizon
    • New Datlof Republic
    • Galactic Empire
    • The Infection Initiative
    • The Order of the Bogatyrs
    • The Dovan Empire
    • The Tartaran Empire
    Colour Key: The Odium Pact The Union of Intergalactic States The Onus Autonomous Singularity