Faction balls!

Reaction score
    I was told this stuff should go in fan art. so here it goes!

From top to the right. Tartaran Empire, Void Templar, Rebel Alliance, Debrisian Federal Navy, Dovan Empire, Lazarus Engineering Corp, Lillymu Mercenary Company, then the Borg (is a cube), and Jzimmerman as himself.

Ridik's Eurocorp at top, New Luna Republic below that, and Green eggs and ham super man Grandeur at bottom.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    claru PM me the next one you have so i can animate it and see how that goes or you could just post it here then i can animate it either way...

Reaction score
    claru PM me the next one you have so i can animate it and see how that goes or you could just post it here then i can animate it either way...
    Well I have been working with Obi so far, but with two animators we could take on bigger projects? We will have to see general, but thank you very much for the offer! It certainly would be exciting to see more animations!

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    Well I have been working with Obi so far, but with two animators we could take on bigger projects? We will have to see general, but thank you very much for the offer! It certainly would be exciting to see more animations!
    cause i have started to learn how to use aftereffects and these other programs that i could animate with

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    The quality of these are getting far better. I love 'em :D

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Jaas, the increase in quality of you comics is astounding (keep it that way please :D )

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was told this stuff should go in fan art. so here it goes!

From top to the right. Tartaran Empire, Void Templar, Rebel Alliance, Debrisian Federal Navy, Dovan Empire, Lazarus Engineering Corp, Lillymu Mercenary Company, then the Borg (is a cube), and Jzimmerman as himself.

Ridik's Eurocorp at top, New Luna Republic below that, and Green eggs and ham super man Grandeur at bottom.
    New Galactic Empire??? (NGE???)

Reaction score
    Just reposting this from r/polandball so you guys can choose to go by tradition or by your methods.
    Its a really big image...

Reactions: WitherFireGaming

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Just reposting this from r/polandball so you guys can choose to go by tradition or by your methods.
    Its a really big image...
    This has been pointed out before, I know that I will not be following this practice for the reason that it doesn't look as good in my opinion. It is not that that artstyle is bad, it is that my drawing is bad.