Faction balls!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Nah that's totally how it always goes

To be fair though, both of you are right. That specific incident though we had at least a solid 12 people waiting to go, then some shitter started fucking up the server.
    Then odium blamed it on us lmao

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    That brings up my next faction ball. LAG..

To be fair though, both of you are right. That specific incident though we had at least a solid 12 people waiting to go, then some shitter started fucking up the server.

Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    Oh by the way, new unofficial guideline: If for any reason Joelbrisco 's factionball personality (Let's call him Joelcube) is depicted, all of his edges should never be on screen, though the specific dimensions (and which edges are offscreen) can change even between frames. That's because if the entirety of his cube was drawn it'd be so big that the image would crash the Internet, so for safety's sake it isn't all loaded at once and its total dimensions remain uncertain.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458763537,1458763370][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, slightly more official guideline, taken from Polandball... If anyone is really still using the circle tool, let's please hand-draw our circles. The shittiness is part of the charm of it, or something. And it ironically looks less shitty in most cases.

Good memories. Fun times w̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ I had.
    Square master race is the only race.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1

My balls are still a light shade of blue
    And I'm not talking about Paint :(

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    i-is that a leather flail?

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Who was I bribed by?
    You weren't. But wasn't it only due to your donations to the server that you were allowed to keep doing what you were doing? If I remember correctly, you were bribing the server. :P

Reaction score
    You weren't. But wasn't it only due to your donations to the server that you were allowed to keep doing what you were doing? If I remember correctly, you were bribing the server. :p
    Memory is a bit faulty there.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The server owners wanted action and have some stir things up. Which is why he was permitted and was tolerated for so long. It wasn't until the majority of the server complained and was caught utterly cheating. He was banned. He did donate to get donor TP. But was not him bribing the server as many had this ability.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Honestly, most of us wanted him gone pretty early on and, he was banned atleast once. But Gravy liked Joel so he overruled us.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Wow I haven't logged onto starmade ever since the forum issue. Didn't know other people were posting in here!

Blaza612 Guess I owe you one, here is one that is the real deal, almost as perfect as that first one am i r8?

therimmer96 Drawing that cake was so much fun, and then I had to experiment with the candle being the "rage'o'meter" :p Hope you like it!

keptick Gave you a crown, because your a councilor. I did a "rising sun" theme and then just drew ontop of that to make something similar to your avatar.

My shitty MSpaint skills are the best! :D:rolleyes::p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459286158,1459286070][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Oi Master_Artificer since you've done a few Trinova balls, where's mine? :p
    Distinguishing mark should probably be the old Trident logo somewhere (on some form of jewellery or a hat) or something.

That aside, please keep these up, they're incredibly entertaining
    I knew I forgot someone!
    Well, after I get through some more of the backlog I will put you on the list to do

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Wow I haven't logged onto starmade ever since the forum issue. Didn't know other people were posting in here!

Blaza612 Guess I owe you one, here is one that is the real deal, almost as perfect as that first one am i r8?

therimmer96 Drawing that cake was so much fun, and then I had to experiment with the candle being the "rage'o'meter" :p Hope you like it!

keptick Gave you a crown, because your a councilor. I did a "rising sun" theme and then just drew ontop of that to make something similar to your avatar.

My shitty MSpaint skills are the best! :D:rolleyes::p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459286158,1459286070][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I knew I forgot someone!
    There is also Peekie, Creeper and Omega. ;)

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    almost as perfect as that first one am i r8
    Not sure how you're "r8", but you're definitely right. :p

On a side note, I should probably make my actual faction logo, because the pixel domo doesn't seem to come out too well as a faction ball. Am I right? :p

[DOUBLEPOST=1459329864,1459329753][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: I just had an idea for when the logo is actually done. :p

Have the top jaw and eyes as a sort of hat

Imagine it

JUST IMAGINE IT

Reactions: Master_Artificer

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive

Have the top jaw and eyes as a sort of hat

JUST IMAGINE IT
    Yeah, that actually sounds really good and cool to draw. But maybe another day though. :p

Now, some other people that I hadn't gotten around to, or were also bothering me, Jake_Lancia and Azereiah here you two go!

Last edited: